Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Video] What Werewolves Look Like To Mortals

Maybe the start of a Hunter Cell too?

EDIT: After reading the top comment, maybe the video could also represent a Pack trying to make a mortal undergo their First Change.
    Last edited by GibberingEloquence; 05-14-2017, 04:46 PM.

"Fate is a cruel jester with a finely developed sense of irony." - Sir Night as portrayed by Leliel, The Horror Recognition Guide

Nice one, thanks for sharing. "Pack trying to trigger a First Change" looks quite fitting to me

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub
    Currently writing: "Dark Era: The Forest That Weeps". When not busy writing homebrew, I also try to write CoD fiction. (All paused until August)

Waiting feverishly as instructed

Comment

The dreamlike elements also remind me of Beast.

Comment

Could be a First Change to Gibbous Moon. The Cahalith are hunters within dreams. Wolf spirits or dark lunes coming to embrace a new werewolf.

Comment

Originally posted by nofather View Post
          Wolf spirits or dark lunes coming to embrace a new werewolf.
          Sacred Hunt on the potential First Changer - remember in 1E all the stuff on the Packs smelling blood of Nazhul? - under help from Wolf-Brothers and proper Uratha pack. I suspect that Hunters in Darkness are here in order to point out.

Conquest of Paradise - Fan Dark Era about Portugal and Spain conquests in XVI century - Mage & Beast ( & Hunter )
          My Hubs - MtAw 2E Legacies and System Hacks & WtF 2E Lodges and System Hacks
          MtAw 2E - History of Awakened - (almost) canonical game timeline of events

Comment

And...

Added to my list of neat music videos.

In exchange:

EDIT: Oh, yeah, the first vid is NWS. It's a bit... adult.
            Last edited by amechra; 05-14-2017, 10:04 PM.

I have decided, after some thought, that I don't really feel happy on these forums. I might decide to come back to post. Who knows - but right now, I'm gone.

So good bye, good luck, and have a nice day.

Comment

amechra Do you have a playlist of these neat music videos somewhere? If so, could you please share?

"Fate is a cruel jester with a finely developed sense of irony." - Sir Night as portrayed by Leliel, The Horror Recognition Guide

Comment

Originally posted by GibberingEloquence View Post
                amechra Do you have a playlist of these neat music videos somewhere? If so, could you please share?
                It's a mental list at this point.

I've been meaning to write it down/set up a playlist/make a tumblr, but I'm lazy.

Profoundly so.

I have decided, after some thought, that I don't really feel happy on these forums. I might decide to come back to post. Who knows - but right now, I'm gone.

So good bye, good luck, and have a nice day.

Comment

How mortal hunters see Sacred Hunt ( and how it ends for them )

Conquest of Paradise - Fan Dark Era about Portugal and Spain conquests in XVI century - Mage & Beast ( & Hunter )
                  My Hubs - MtAw 2E Legacies and System Hacks & WtF 2E Lodges and System Hacks
                  MtAw 2E - History of Awakened - (almost) canonical game timeline of events

Comment

Working...
                  X