X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killerclown
    started a topic The Reapers MC A antagonist idea

The Reapers MC A antagonist idea

I thought up of a concept for Werewolf. Basically, they are a motorcycle gang called the Reapers, a nation wide biker gang with 34 chapters across the nation. The Reapers are notorious in the Criminal Underworld for being ruthless drug smugglers and manufacturers and have been known to kill any unaffiliated drug dealer that dares sell on their turf.

​I have two possible angles with this idea. They are either a cult that worships the Plague King or they are cooperating with a pack of Fire Touched. How could these angles work and which one seems more possible?

• Killerclown
    replied
    Yeah, wolf-blooded bikers would be pretty cool. And Hero, that is a pretty cool image. A Fire Touched Ithaeur is their leader and ambassador to the Lodge they serve and possibly, to the rest of the tribe. Also, another Werewolf lieutenant, Maria Walks-In-Shadow, is a complete nutcase and manages to keep the bikers under her control loyal by showing occasional fits of brutality.

Leave a comment:

• Lashet
    replied
    I'm also for Fire-Touched concept. Btw, some Reapers could also be wolf-blooded. It both can strengthen the ties between the werewolves and bikers and provide some kinfolk

Leave a comment:

• Heroofthemists
    replied
    I love this because a fire touched lodge with this motorcycle club in mind sound like amazing antagonists for the Thousand Steel Teeth lodge.

Werewolves duking it out on highways whether on motorcycle or urban assault vehicle.

Leave a comment:

• nofather
    replied
    Originally posted by Killerclown View Post
    You know, one of my ideeas was having the bikers taint the drugs with diseases for the beshilu, but doing the whole drugs making people open for possession could work too. I wonder which lodge would cooperate with bikers?
    There's not a lot of detailed Fire-Touched lodges, unfortunately. You could use an existing one, like the Lodge of the Fevered Light, and change it up a bit so that it fits the club's criminal agenda. The Lodge of Fevered Light has a sort of church it's heavily involved with that is very anti-medicine, in a way to promote sickness and their overall agenda of serving the Fever Dream, which kills the weak so that the strong survive. Changing that around you could have the motorcycle club getting dangerous drugs out there to, one, weed out the spiritually weak by allowing them to become hosts for spirits, and two give stronger spirits a high five by basically littering the streets with easy-to-possess people.

The specific reason or method of the MC might be personalized more with the goals you want for your campaign, things you want to explore with it. You could have it be about bringing down humanity through spiritually tainted drugs, or about bringing down the order falsely-set by humans through laws and borders, or it could be about spreading the influence of a certain spirit that would otherwise not get to spread much beyond its home ground.

Leave a comment:

• Killerclown
    replied
    Originally posted by nofather View Post
    Either could do, though you'd need something to spice up the drug smuggling angle. If they're worshiping the Plague King they're servants of the beshilu, who are big on spreading to other people and tearing down the Gauntlet, conceivably you could taint the drugs with disease.

If they're assisting the Fire Touched, and with the sheer size of this motorcycle club it seems like they would be assisting a lodge rather than a pack. That one may be easier because the Fire-Touched are less single-minded and mad than the beshilu. There you might have them tainting the drugs so users become more susceptible to being urged, ridden or claimed. With this route you basically pick a powerful spirit, and tie the methods or actions of the MC and Fire-Touched into it, with the Fire-Touched taking the approach of being the ones in charge, at least potentially. Again with the numbers the MC could still have a lot of clout, though the Pure are notoriously arrogant and would likely try to ensure only wolf-blooded or werewolves were in places of power in individual chapters. Sort of like the Dreadnoks. Zartan answered to Cobra Commander, but the regular rank and file of the Dreadnoks usually just obeyed Zartan and occasionally Zarana.
    You know, one of my ideeas was having the bikers taint the drugs with diseases for the beshilu, but doing the whole drugs making people open for possession could work too. I wonder which lodge would cooperate with bikers?

Leave a comment:

• nofather
    replied
    Either could do, though you'd need something to spice up the drug smuggling angle. If they're worshiping the Plague King they're servants of the beshilu, who are big on spreading to other people and tearing down the Gauntlet, conceivably you could taint the drugs with disease.

If they're assisting the Fire Touched, and with the sheer size of this motorcycle club it seems like they would be assisting a lodge rather than a pack. That one may be easier because the Fire-Touched are less single-minded and mad than the beshilu. There you might have them tainting the drugs so users become more susceptible to being urged, ridden or claimed. With this route you basically pick a powerful spirit, and tie the methods or actions of the MC and Fire-Touched into it, with the Fire-Touched taking the approach of being the ones in charge, at least potentially. Again with the numbers the MC could still have a lot of clout, though the Pure are notoriously arrogant and would likely try to ensure only wolf-blooded or werewolves were in places of power in individual chapters. Sort of like the Dreadnoks. Zartan answered to Cobra Commander, but the regular rank and file of the Dreadnoks usually just obeyed Zartan and occasionally Zarana.
    Last edited by nofather; 06-03-2017, 01:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X