Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D'oh!

Fixed.
    Last edited by Charlaquin; 06-26-2017, 01:55 PM.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

Originally posted by nofather View Post

I am, but I'm pretty slow with this kind of stuff.
      I just realized that your take on the lodge of fevered light might have made an enemy of the lodge of the hundred days given the stunt Wakefield pulled in the Minnesota.

Despite the user name I am actually bigender.

My Savannah Setting for CofD can be found here

My heroes as monster tamers rules for BtP can be found here

Comment

Originally posted by The young man in the cafe View Post

I just realized that your take on the lodge of fevered light might have made an enemy of the lodge of the hundred days given the stunt Wakefield pulled in the Minnesota.
        Don't forget the Lodge of the Fallen Idol (anti-religion Uratha who try to put indiscriminate fervor and fanaticism in check)

Comment

Originally posted by Malus View Post

Don't forget the Lodge of the Fallen Idol (anti-religion Uratha who try to put indiscriminate fervor and fanaticism in check)
          I imagine an autistic uratha who cared to hunt anti-vaxxers (many autistic people consider them a hate group) would have a number of lodges wiling to help. The lodge of the modernist probably has an interest in the anti-vaxxer's use of manipulative language, the lodges of scrolls and lighting would hunt the anti-vaxxer humans based on their influence,

Despite the user name I am actually bigender.

My Savannah Setting for CofD can be found here

My heroes as monster tamers rules for BtP can be found here

Comment

Working...
          X