X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FossMaNo1
    started a topic Looking for a Denver Metro Area Group

Looking for a Denver Metro Area Group

I apologize if this is the wrong forum to post this in, but I am looking for to put together a Werewolf: the Forsaken gaming group in the Denver Metro area. We'd play on Sunday afternoons and we'd provide dinner for everyone. I'll be the Storyteller, but that isn't necessarily a permanent thing as those duties (and the game being run for that matter) can shift around.

So, anyone from the Denver Metro Area looking to play?

• RenleyRenfield
    replied
    Hey there! I noticed this post last week and it took a while to get my account activated to reply.

We are having a meetup to talk about starting a World of Darkness game this coming Sunday, the 3rd of September. If you are interested in joining us as we decide when and what to play and who can make it, email me at mrrmrenfield at gmail

We will likely meet again after that sometime too, but no further plans have yet been made. You can follow the discussion on Meetup.com for The Denver RPG Group

Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• Charlaquin
    replied
    Originally posted by FossMaNo1 View Post
    I apologize if this is the wrong forum to post this in, but I am looking for to put together a Werewolf: the Forsaken gaming group in the Denver Metro area. We'd play on Sunday afternoons and we'd provide dinner for everyone. I'll be the Storyteller, but that isn't necessarily a permanent thing as those duties (and the game being run for that matter) can shift around.

So, anyone from the Denver Metro Area looking to play?
    I would be very interested, though I work until 5:00 on Sundays. It might be possible for me to change days but no guarantees.

Leave a comment:

• nofather
    replied
    Sorry, not from the area. You might try this part of the forum
    And this one, in RPG.net.
    Last edited by nofather; 07-17-2017, 08:15 AM. Reason: Prettied it up

Leave a comment:

Working...
X