No announcement yet.

You as a Werewolf?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is why you usually try to bring a bunch of expendable meat shiel- I mean friends along.

Comment

• Originally posted by Korogra View Post
      That is why you usually try to bring a bunch of expendable meat shiel- I mean friends along.
      ​This Ivory Claw (wo)man would like to point out that expendable meat shields is our tactic

Despite the user name I am actually bigender.

My Savannah Setting for CofD can be found here

My heroes as monster tamers rules for BtP can be found here

Comment

• Originally posted by The young man in the cafe View Post

​This Ivory Claw (wo)man would like to point out that expendable meat shields is our tactic
        Well this Fire-Touched will say that we have the largest numbers, we know a thing about meat shields.

Comment

• This meat shield thinks you're both out of line

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Aquatosic View Post
            This meat shield thinks you're both out of line
            It doesn’t matter what the meat shield thinks, you’re supposed to be standing between me and the cowardly silver daggers of those Moon loving pansies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Korogra View Post
              That is why you usually try to bring a bunch of expendable meat shiel- I mean friends along.
              Right! Yes, of course! I mean friends! Trusted and valued friends who will keep their territories in some sort of order and all that - the easier to tell the difference between business as usual and Idigam invasion.

Jeez, no wonder other werewolf packs don't get along...

Comment

• All this talk about meat shields... sounds like a waste of good meat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nyrufa View Post
                  All this talk about meat shields... sounds like a waste of good meat.
                  There is plenty left, don’t worry

Comment

• If I were Pure, I'd be a Predator King. Simple life, hunting for food, protecting the wild, fighting for sex etc...

But more likely I'd be one of the Forsaken. Considering my gentle nature and violent daydreams I'd probably manifest those daydreams after the First Change, so Blood Talons probably. Ithaeur, simply because I am insanely interested in spirits, lore and animism. I'd be from a Forsaken family, where wolf-blooded kids are taught the Secret History, the First Tongue, and the traditions of the tribe(s).

As a cub, I'd be super cautious and utilize Hisil to the best of my skill. Form pacts, learn gifts, study the landscape etc...Anything to help my pack gain the upper hand, should they need to do battle on Amahan Iduth's side of the Veil.

As an elder, I'd be the alpha of a pack of wolf-spirits (and the shaman of my own pack); terrorizing enemy spirit-territory, killing pure-friendly spirits when befriending is futile, poisoning or destroying loci...anything to cut my Sacred Prey from their spiritual sides.

Dam da namsithim.

Comment

• I've been mildly obsessed with categorizing myself in the WoD splats for some time now, so this is a great thread for me!

I wouldn't be Pure or Bale Hound, that's for sure. Forsaken or Ghost Wolf for me. But let me write out my thoughts.

So, first I went for my Auspice. While my natural inclination is to go for Ithaeur, I actually went and found out what the moon's phase was when I was born. And according to reality, I would be Elodoth.

While not my first choice, it actually fits me very well. I often find myself being the mediator or even just de-escalating confrontations and seeking common ground. I try not to take information or knowledge for granted, and instead figure things out for myself. The judge/diplomat/investigator Hat for the Elodoth would actually fit me quite well.

With Auspice decided, next comes Tribe. The Blood Talon, the Storm Lords and the Hunters in Darkness are out, since they are all pretty extreme in one way or another and I can't see myself joining any of them. The tough choice is between the Iron Masters and the Bone Shadows. The Bone Shadows appeal to my curiosity and my natural inclination to learn more. The Iron Masters conversely appeal to my creativity and the urge to innovate and figure out unorthodox ways of doing things.

And of course if I wanted to step outside the dogma of the Forsaken, there's always being a Ghost Wolf.

While I'd like to think I'd cut it as a Ghost Wolf (and my asocial inclinations might push me that way), the perks and advantages of having the social structure of a tribe would probably be too useful to give up on. As long as I keep my skepticism about the dogma of the tribe to myself, I'd be okay, right?

Right...

While I'd want to be connected to the insights that the Iron Masters would pursue, I'd probably lean more towards the ethos of the Bone Shadows. I can easily see a sort of melding of their philosophies in my werewolf alter-ego, with him pursuing harmony between the spirits of urban and technological growth with the spirits of nature and existing communities. A little Children-of-Gaia meets Glass-Walkers vibe. An urban shaman-scholar with a penchant for resolving disputes.

So. Bone Shadow. Elodoth.

This was fun.

Comment

Working...
                      X