Night Horrors: Shunned by the Moon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
    Beside Pure, Geyro, Hosts, Bale Hounds and Ghost Wolves - What other antagonists we can See in Shunned by Moon book?
    Spirits, Spirit-Ridden, humans, and idigam.

Bonus question - Why title Shunned by Moon in first place?
    We're not the right people to answer that, I'm afraid!

- Chris Allen, Freelance Writer: Forsaken & Awakening 2nd Edition / The Pack / Dark Eras 1 & 2 / The Contagion Chronicle / Idigam Anthology / Night Horrors: Nameless & Accursed and Shunned by the Moon / Trinity Aeon / Aeon Aexpansion / And more besides...

​Like my work? Feel like helping me stay supplied with tea? Check out my Patreon

Comment

• Being a night horrors book featuring pure and bale hounds, will the way blood talons hunt werewolves despite the oath of the moon be discussed

Comment

• Originally posted by Primordial newcomer View Post
        Being a night horrors book featuring pure and bale hounds, will the way blood talons hunt werewolves despite the oath of the moon be discussed
        No, I'm afraid not.

- Chris Allen, Freelance Writer: Forsaken & Awakening 2nd Edition / The Pack / Dark Eras 1 & 2 / The Contagion Chronicle / Idigam Anthology / Night Horrors: Nameless & Accursed and Shunned by the Moon / Trinity Aeon / Aeon Aexpansion / And more besides...

​Like my work? Feel like helping me stay supplied with tea? Check out my Patreon

Comment

• Ok. Will we see examples of bale hounds infiltrating pure tribes, trying to subvert them

Comment

• There are four sample Bale Hound characters covering various contexts, including Pure infiltrators.

Comment

• Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
              Beside Pure, Geyro, Hosts, Bale Hounds and Ghost Wolves - What other antagonists we can See in Shunned by Moon book?

Bonus question - Why title Shunned by Moon in first place?
              Haven't both of these questions been answered more than a couple of times?

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
              The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
              Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

• Will we get to see void spirits, or other spirits from space?
                Perhaps even a Void Leviathan?

Comment

• Originally posted by Blakemikizuki View Post
                  Will we get to see void spirits, or other spirits from space?
                  Maybe. Chris would love to, but we're trying to find the wordcount during development to make it happen.

Writes stuff. Sometimes you like it.
                  WoD | Changing Breeds, Umbra, Book of the Wyrm, Shattered Dreams | CofD | Werewolf: The Forsaken 2nd ed, Idigam Anthology, The Pack, Demon Storyteller's Guide, Hurt Locker, Dark Eras Companion, Beast Player's Guide, Deviant: The Renegades, Night Horrors: Shunned by the Moon, Mummy: The Curse 2nd ed | The Trinity Continuum Æon, Æon Æxpansion, Aberrant

Comment

• Originally posted by Bunyip View Post

Maybe. Chris would love to, but we're trying to find the wordcount during development to make it happen.
                    Expecting of the void,can we hear more about the Idigam?

Comment

• Originally posted by Blakemikizuki View Post
                      Will we get to see void spirits, or other spirits from space?
                      *shakes magic 8-ball* It says... 'Odds are good'.

Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post

Expecting of the void,can we hear more about the Idigam?
                      As I mentioned above, there's some new idigam in the book.

Comment

• Originally posted by Acrozatarim View Post

As I mentioned above, there's some new idigam in the book.
                        Ooh,what are their ranks?I

Comment

• Do Pure get their own Hunter Aspects? If so, how do they roughly manifest?

Comment

• Originally posted by Acrozatarim View Post

awesome! I'm yearning to see an official Void Leviathan since Sundered World!

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

• Originally posted by Malus View Post
                              Do Pure get their own Hunter Aspects? If so, how do they roughly manifest?
                              Yes they do, but I might leave the details as a surprise. 😉

Writes stuff. Sometimes you like it.
                              WoD | Changing Breeds, Umbra, Book of the Wyrm, Shattered Dreams | CofD | Werewolf: The Forsaken 2nd ed, Idigam Anthology, The Pack, Demon Storyteller's Guide, Hurt Locker, Dark Eras Companion, Beast Player's Guide, Deviant: The Renegades, Night Horrors: Shunned by the Moon, Mummy: The Curse 2nd ed | The Trinity Continuum Æon, Æon Æxpansion, Aberrant

Comment

• Have another teaser!

Look, this is the hard, cold truth. The Cull are coming. They’re coming, and nothing we can do will stop that. Now, we either give them the weakest as a sacrifice so the rest of us can live, or we all die. Me? I plan to live.

Comment

Working...
                                X