Night Horrors: Shunned by the Moon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
    One wonders how much the Pure like a set of entities that actively damage reality, considering they have vested interests in it.
    All werewolves have some pretty solid reasons for not liking the Geryo.

Writes stuff. Sometimes you like it.
    WoD | Changing Breeds, Umbra, Book of the Wyrm, Shattered Dreams | CofD | Werewolf: The Forsaken 2nd ed, Idigam Anthology, The Pack, Demon Storyteller's Guide, Hurt Locker, Dark Eras Companion, Beast Player's Guide, Deviant: The Renegades, Night Horrors: Shunned by the Moon, Mummy: The Curse 2nd ed | The Trinity Continuum Æon, Æon Æxpansion, Aberrant

Comment

• Originally posted by Bunyip View Post

All werewolves have some pretty solid reasons for not liking the Geryo.
      That was my initial reading.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
      The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
      Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

• I Just realize that a really good dark era for the Geryo would be Victorian London,for no other reason than to make a GeryoThe Ripper pun.

Comment

• Huh,that's actually a very good pun.
          I wonder if there are knifewielding Geryo,or hell if I am interpretating the teasers right,the Geryo can have all kinds of weapons

Comment

• Originally posted by Acopiltaczet View Post
            Huh,that's actually a very good pun.
            I wonder if there are knifewielding Geryo,or hell if I am interpretating the teasers right,the Geryo can have all kinds of weapons
            I think they can have many kinds of natural weapons,since there seems be a implication that each one is different,I'm thinking Geryo,despite being also Father's Wolf children, were not necessarily lupine in appearance,maybe they were more like Beasts,each one a unique monster?

Comment

• We’re getting towards the end of development, and it’s probably time for another teaser preview. What would people like to see?

Something:
              A) Werewolves
              B) Spirits
              C) Hosts
              D) Idigam/Geryo

Writes stuff. Sometimes you like it.
              WoD | Changing Breeds, Umbra, Book of the Wyrm, Shattered Dreams | CofD | Werewolf: The Forsaken 2nd ed, Idigam Anthology, The Pack, Demon Storyteller's Guide, Hurt Locker, Dark Eras Companion, Beast Player's Guide, Deviant: The Renegades, Night Horrors: Shunned by the Moon, Mummy: The Curse 2nd ed | The Trinity Continuum Æon, Æon Æxpansion, Aberrant

Comment

• Hostssssssss

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

• Man as much as I want to say Werewolves to see the Pure. I have to say Geryo. Call me curious

Comment

• I'll go with Geryo

Comment

• Hostsssss...

LGBT+ in CoD games
                      Dark Eras fan stuff hub ( with Eras inside ):
                      Byzantine Empire in Middle Ages ( 330–1453 A.D.)
                      Conquest of Paradise – Portugal and Spain in 15th century and their conquests
                      My stuff for VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP

Comment

• Geryo for me

Comment

• Hosts for me.

Comment

• Always nice to have more content on spirits.

Resident Sanguinary Analyst
                            Currently Consuming: Changeling: the Lost 1e

Comment

• Moi aussi, I also am in saying spirits.

Comment

• Geryo for me too

Comment

Working...
                                X