No announcement yet.

Night Horrors: Shunned by the Moon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know if this has been addressed yet, but will Bale hounds be considered the primary prey of blood talons, or will it be like how idigram, despite being spirits, are not prey under bone shadows due to being such an outside context threat

Comment

• Originally posted by Primordial newcomer View Post
      I don't know if this has been addressed yet, but will Bale hounds be considered the primary prey of blood talons, or will it be like how idigram, despite being spirits, are not prey under bone shadows due to being such an outside context threat
      Werewolves are the sacred prey of Blood Talons.

All of them. All of them.

The idigam don't count because the idigam break all the rules. Bale Hounds can't do that.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
      The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
      Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

• Ahh ok, thanks for the clarification.

Damn I can't wait to see the Bale Hounds again

Comment

• Will we see spirit cults in Shunned? Or would that already be covered by 'The Pack'?

Tbh, I'm not sure we will even see many antagonistic Lodges for a while, given the 'recap the basics' doctrine for non-core material. Not saying it is a bad policy (it is a great idea) but that tends to eat up word count and the goal here is to add more and stranger bad guys with compelling story hooks.

Thoughts ripple out, birthing others

Comment

• There's spirits in it, and idigam and ridden of some sort, a cult could be built around any of them, if one isn't already written up. Even the hosts and werewolves could have cults. The Geryo don't seem like cult types, though that's just guesswork.
            Last edited by nofather; 10-08-2018, 01:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
              Werewolves are the sacred prey of Blood Talons.

All of them. All of them.

The idigam don't count because the idigam break all the rules. Bale Hounds can't do that.
              Kell I think you are having too much fun

Dial it back to 11 before we all explode lol

But since they hunt all of the werewolves(ALL OF THEM as you so accurately put it), do individual Blood Talons hunt themselves when there aren’t any others around to keep themselves sharp?
              Last edited by Korogra; 10-08-2018, 11:33 AM.

Comment

• going by one of the setting locations in core, I'd say that there getting there if not already, I forget the specifics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iceblade44 View Post
                  going by one of the setting locations in core, I'd say that there getting there if not already, I forget the specifics.
                  Basra if I’m not mistaken, where Fenris-Ur is clearly trying to revive Creator Wolf and create a tribe for her. Kinda!

Comment

• Originally posted by Korogra View Post

Basra if I’m not mistaken, where Fenris-Ur is clearly trying to revive Creator Wolf and create a tribe for her. Kinda!
                    Fenris isn't trying to create anything really, he's just wrecking shit looking for an answer while having the god eqiluvant of a mid-life crisis. Which also has the effect of causing Blood Talons to go more blood crazy then normal as they follow Fenris in a crusade of destruction while not knowing why exactly they are even there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iceblade44 View Post

Fenris isn't trying to create anything really, he's just wrecking shit looking for an answer while having the god eqiluvant of a mid-life crisis. Which also has the effect of causing Blood Talons to go more blood crazy then normal as they follow Fenris in a crusade of destruction while not knowing why exactly they are even there.
                      There’s more to it than that, it’s just that the Blood Talons have no idea why they are there besides Destroyer Wolf wanting them to hold the city

Comment

• Originally posted by Korogra View Post

There’s more to it than that, it’s just that the Blood Talons have no idea why they are there besides Destroyer Wolf wanting them to hold the city
                        there is more yes. It's just that Fenris Ur is almost as clueless in about what he's looking for as the blood talons

Comment

• There's some sort of instinctual drive even if he doesn't exactly know what's going on. Though I think Fenris-Ur knows (or theorizes, at least) and just isn't the kind to share his plans with werewolves, especially since it seems like something's been hiding Danu-Ur. But among other things, the Blood Talons are driven to gather ghost wolves and wolf-blooded, which would form the basis of a new tribe.

It will be interesting to see what comes out of the ghost wolf options. Between those we've already seen it looks like there's a lot of ways to go, possible we'll see some hints of new patrons.
                          Last edited by nofather; 10-08-2018, 03:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nofather View Post
                            There's some sort of instinctual drive even if he doesn't exactly know what's going on. Though I think Fenris-Ur knows (or theorizes, at least) and just isn't the kind to share his plans with werewolves, especially since it seems like something's been hiding Danu-Ur. But among other things, the Blood Talons are driven to gather ghost wolves and wolf-blooded, which would form the basis of a new tribe.

It will be interesting to see what comes out of the ghost wolf options. Between those we've already seen it looks like there's a lot of ways to go, possible we'll see some hints of new patrons.

That would be cool if the beginnings of an antagonist Ghost Wolf tribe were alluded to

Comment

• Similarly, Basra is reminiscent of Skandia in the long distant past. Funny how history cycles, I guess.

Open the gates of Hell: Random Demon Generator.

Shapeshifting Historian
                              Freelancer - Shattered Dreams, Dark Eras Companion - Forsaken by Rome

Comment

• Originally posted by nikink View Post
                                Similarly, Basra is reminiscent of Skandia in the long distant past. Funny how history cycles, I guess.
                                That’s a big theme in cofd

Comment

Working...
                                X