Night Horrors: Shunned by the Moon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Acrozatarim View Post
    Currently a total of four completely new Hosts in Shunned! (The lampreys being one of them!)
    The othe three are Cicadas, Crabs, and remade Halaku I’m guessing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Leliel View Post

From the original thread, the Ukusgualu don't actually damage the Gauntlet. In fact, they repair it; if it's been brought down by Beshilu or thickened by Azlu, the blood they spit into it washes away the damage.

Problem is, they completely repair it. As in, turn it back into a Border March, a revived relic of Pangaea-specifically, a callback to their old ocean, a red shifting river they immediately turn into their lair. Balance is maintained, but any attempt to cross needs to wade through the waters while dodging thirsty lampreys, and worse, the blood-water leaks out into the flesh; people affected by it become cultists of ancient blood gods even the Hosts aren't that familiar with. Plus, y'know, they can swim in it to teleport around and snatch people off the streets-or if they're especially pissed off, even move a locus around by shifting the tides.
      Not quite, it just lets them interact with the stuff that is stuck inside the Gauntlet. It’s close though

Comment

• Originally posted by Korogra View Post

The othe three are Cicadas, Crabs, and remade Halaku I’m guessing?
        Incorrect on all three, I'm afraid!

- Chris Allen, Freelance Writer: Forsaken & Awakening 2nd Edition / The Pack / Dark Eras 1 & 2 / The Contagion Chronicle / Idigam Anthology / Night Horrors: Nameless & Accursed and Shunned by the Moon / Trinity Aeon / Aeon Aexpansion / And more besides...

​Like my work? Feel like helping me stay supplied with tea? Check out my Patreon

Comment

• Locust Hosts?

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
          Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

• Originally posted by Acrozatarim View Post

I’m rather disappointed

Comment

• Now don’t get me wrong, I am super excited to see New Hosts.. I’m just sad that we won’t get to see the awesome parties the Crabs have when the Uratha aren’t trespassing on Odaiba: like so:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pwSsT8IU0WE

Comment

• Just a thought: The Geryo are the ancient past, and the Mimics are (arguably) the future. What happens when the two meet?

Comment

• Originally posted by shkspr1048 View Post
                  Just a thought: The Geryo are the ancient past, and the Mimics are (arguably) the future. What happens when the two meet?
                  Awkward petting.
                  Originally posted by Acrozatarim View Post

Since he whiffed all of them, I will at least be nice and say that one of them is [REDACTED].

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
                  The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
                  Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.
                  Currently Working On: Memento Mori(GtSE)

Comment

• Originally posted by shkspr1048 View Post
                    Just a thought: The Geryo are the ancient past, and the Mimics are (arguably) the future. What happens when the two meet?
                    Depends on the circumstances.

Writes stuff. Sometimes you like it.
                    WoD | Changing Breeds, Umbra, Book of the Wyrm, Shattered Dreams | CofD | Werewolf: The Forsaken 2nd ed, Idigam Anthology, The Pack, Demon Storyteller's Guide, Hurt Locker, Dark Eras Companion, Beast Player's Guide, Deviant: The Renegades, Night Horrors: Shunned by the Moon, Mummy: The Curse 2nd ed | The Trinity Continuum Æon, Æon Æxpansion, Aberrant

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post

Since he whiffed all of them, I will at least be nice and say that one of them is [REDACTED].

Mayhaps Adarusharu

Unless you are referencing Mr. V[DATA CORRUPTED], in that case shame on you Kell! XD
                      Last edited by Korogra; 11-01-2018, 10:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bunyip View Post

Depends on the circumstances.
                        I’m guessing Space Marine Space Marines happen

Comment

• I was watching the game play teasers of the remake of RE 2 with Birkin after he injects himself with the G-Virus...that could be a good way to portray either one of the Geryo or a werewolf infected by the Geryo strain..
                          that would be awesome xD

Comment

Working...
                          X