No announcement yet.

Night Horrors: Shunned by the Moon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been really looking forward to this book, glad to finally see it reaching Advance on the Monday Meeting schedule.

Comment

• Just in time for my overtime check? Well shit guess I know where that’s going!

WoD-Dark Eras!! (Backed for Viking Age Werewolf)

Comment

• And now the cover art!

Comment

• It is here!

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

• Originally posted by Second Chances View Post

I love that as soon as I saw your name I knew it meant the pdf was up.

That's positive community impact if I've ever seen it.

Comment

• Wow. This book is good. "I am speechless just by skimming through" good.

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

This is what I'm working on

Comment

• First observation - it’s interesting that the chapters follow the “favored prey” structure (in tribe-alphabetic order) except that the 5th chapter are eldritch horrors instead of the Claimed. It kind of emphasizes how the Storm Lord - Claimed pairing is the weakest of the 5 Tribes’ favored prey associations.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

• Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post
                  First observation - it’s interesting that the chapters follow the “favored prey” structure (in tribe-alphabetic order) except that the 5th chapter are eldritch horrors instead of the Claimed. It kind of emphasizes how the Storm Lord - Claimed pairing is the weakest of the 5 Tribes’ favored prey associations.
                  That layout is a coincidence, based on the order in which I laid out chapters in the outline I wish I was that smart.

Matthew Dawkins
                  In-House Developer for Onyx Path Publishing

Patreon: http://https://www.patreon.com/matthewdawkins

Comment

• Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post
                    First observation - it’s interesting that the chapters follow the “favored prey” structure (in tribe-alphabetic order) except that the 5th chapter are eldritch horrors instead of the Claimed. It kind of emphasizes how the Storm Lord - Claimed pairing is the weakest of the 5 Tribes’ favored prey associations.
                    The favoured prey are all Ridden, not just Claimed. The second chapter is about 50/50 split between Bone Shadow's favoured prey and Storm Lord's favoured prey, making it the latter's chapter just as much as the former's.

Bloodline: The Stygians
                    Ordo Dracul Mysteries: Mystery of Smoke, Revised Mystery of Živa
                    Mage The Awakening: Spell Quick Reference (single page and landscape for computer screens)

Comment

• Originally posted by Helur View Post

I will post stats after the predator king and after Shunned by the Moon!
                      Can't wait for the stories and stats of these three Anshega

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gentleman Gamer View Post

That layout is a coincidence, based on the order in which I laid out chapters in the outline I wish I was that smart.
                        You just gave everyone what they wanted first (pure tribes).

WoD-Dark Eras!! (Backed for Viking Age Werewolf)

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gentleman Gamer View Post

(Shh. Don’t tell Matthew, but I noticed, and moved some things around during development when we added Humans, to get the prey in order - as much as possible with Claimed going in the Spirits chapter. 😉)

Writer. Developer. World of Darkness | Chronicles of Darkness | The Trinity Continuum

Comment

Working...
                          X