X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Chances
    started a topic Night Horrors: Shunned by the Moon

Night Horrors: Shunned by the Moon

Not sure when it's coming, but as per GenCon, we are getting a Night Horrors book on Ghost Wolves, The Pure, and Bale Wolves.

Discuss.

• Helur
    replied
    Originally posted by Acrozatarim View Post

Certainly don't spoil it on my account! I don't know if I'll get to see the laid-out, art-complete version of Shunned for a development check prior to release, but if not I'll wait like everyone else to see the final result The sample Pure are among my favourite bits of the book that I wrote, so I'm just enthusiastic about them.
    After the release of the book I can send you an high res pic of the three pures in full color. It wasn't required or asked from the art notes but I did it just for devotion to the game. And also because I love the pures. Let me know if you're interested !

Leave a comment:

• Acrozatarim
    replied
    Originally posted by Helur View Post

Not sure If I can spoiler something.
    I'll release a color version of the iconic pure tribes after Moonshunned will be avaiable.
    Certainly don't spoil it on my account! I don't know if I'll get to see the laid-out, art-complete version of Shunned for a development check prior to release, but if not I'll wait like everyone else to see the final result The sample Pure are among my favourite bits of the book that I wrote, so I'm just enthusiastic about them.

Leave a comment:

• Helur
    replied
    Originally posted by Acrozatarim View Post
    I'm really looking forward to the Pure artwork.
    Not sure If I can spoiler something.
    I'll release a color version of the iconic pure tribes after Moonshunned will be avaiable.

Leave a comment:

• Korogra
    replied
    As long as my Rabid Good Bois are creepy and manic looking, all will be good!

Leave a comment:

• Acrozatarim
    replied
    I'm really looking forward to the Pure artwork.

Leave a comment:

• ArcaneArts
    replied
    Originally posted by Helur View Post
    Be really afraid, trust me. The children of Gurim, Hathis and Uzuruth are coming.
    "Wolves come out of the woodwork" indeed.

Leave a comment:

• Helur
    replied
    Be really afraid, trust me. The children of Gurim, Hathis and Huzuruth are coming.
    Last edited by Helur; 05-09-2019, 04:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Korogra
    replied
    Originally posted by nofather View Post
    Yeah I appreciate the body horror and that the 'dweeb' is likely containing something wicked inside him. But secret agent killer with possibly magical touch seems more of a direct threat. I assume he is a member of one of the 'human organizations' that have been hinted at but not really gone into.

Super looking forward to the book.
    It’s probably a Host in all likelihood.

And War Against The Pure had a sort of gas mask wearing black ops group if I remember correctly

He could be one of them!

Leave a comment:

• nofather
    replied
    Yeah I appreciate the body horror and that the 'dweeb' is likely containing something wicked inside him. But secret agent killer with possibly magical touch seems more of a direct threat. I assume he is a member of one of the 'human organizations' that have been hinted at but not really gone into.

Super looking forward to the book.

Leave a comment:

• Korogra
    replied
    Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
    Don't forget this lovely piece of...

Ah crap, Blackwatch's after werewolves now, aren't they?
    That looks like a member of U.S.S actually, which is even more fitting than Blackwatch. Umbrella is a scarier bogeyman than the US military anyway xD

Leave a comment:

• Bunyip
    replied
    Originally posted by Leliel View Post

I'm sorry. I can see the twisting of his body, and all I can think is "dweeb."

Behold! A terror even demigods fear! Used loafers!
    Be very afraid...

Leave a comment:

• Bunyip
    replied
    Originally posted by Second Chances View Post

Be afraid...

Leave a comment:

• ArcaneArts
    replied
    I fear the worst!

Leave a comment:

• Second Chances
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X