X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Chances
    started a topic Night Horrors: Shunned by the Moon

Night Horrors: Shunned by the Moon

Not sure when it's coming, but as per GenCon, we are getting a Night Horrors book on Ghost Wolves, The Pure, and Bale Wolves.

Discuss.

• Bunyip
    replied
    Originally posted by The Gentleman Gamer View Post

That layout is a coincidence, based on the order in which I laid out chapters in the outline I wish I was that smart.
    (Shh. Don’t tell Matthew, but I noticed, and moved some things around during development when we added Humans, to get the prey in order - as much as possible with Claimed going in the Spirits chapter. 😉)

Leave a comment:

• Lyrics Of War
    replied
    Originally posted by The Gentleman Gamer View Post

That layout is a coincidence, based on the order in which I laid out chapters in the outline I wish I was that smart.
    You just gave everyone what they wanted first (pure tribes).

Leave a comment:

• Lykas
    replied
    Originally posted by Helur View Post

I will post stats after the predator king and after Shunned by the Moon!
    Can't wait for the stories and stats of these three Anshega

Leave a comment:

• Tessie
    replied
    Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post
    First observation - it’s interesting that the chapters follow the “favored prey” structure (in tribe-alphabetic order) except that the 5th chapter are eldritch horrors instead of the Claimed. It kind of emphasizes how the Storm Lord - Claimed pairing is the weakest of the 5 Tribes’ favored prey associations.
    The favoured prey are all Ridden, not just Claimed. The second chapter is about 50/50 split between Bone Shadow's favoured prey and Storm Lord's favoured prey, making it the latter's chapter just as much as the former's.

Leave a comment:

• The Gentleman Gamer
    replied
    Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post
    First observation - it’s interesting that the chapters follow the “favored prey” structure (in tribe-alphabetic order) except that the 5th chapter are eldritch horrors instead of the Claimed. It kind of emphasizes how the Storm Lord - Claimed pairing is the weakest of the 5 Tribes’ favored prey associations.

Leave a comment:

• glamourweaver
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Cinder
    replied
    Wow. This book is good. "I am speechless just by skimming through" good.

Leave a comment:

• Daigotsu Max
    replied
    Originally posted by Second Chances View Post

I love that as soon as I saw your name I knew it meant the pdf was up.

That's positive community impact if I've ever seen it.

Leave a comment:

• Second Chances
    replied
    It is here!

Leave a comment:

• tasti man LH
    replied
    And now the cover art!

Leave a comment:

• Lyrics Of War
    replied
    Just in time for my overtime check? Well shit guess I know where that’s going!

Leave a comment:

• nofather
    replied
    I've been really looking forward to this book, glad to finally see it reaching Advance on the Monday Meeting schedule.

Leave a comment:

• Nicolas Milioni
    replied
    Guys according to today's Monday meeting notes,Shunned will be with us Next Week!

Leave a comment:

• Second Chances
    replied
    Yippie!

chracters

Leave a comment:

Working...
X