No announcement yet.

[2E] Fear of Scales – Dragon Idigam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Following the myth of Saint George and Dragon that inspired it in first place, I propose World Shaking power for the Fear of Scales to be that relating to legendary abilities to poison land by the Dragon of the tale -

World Shaking: Poisoning – Just for mere staying in one location, Fear of Scales is poisoning land and air, leading to foul crops and polluted water. More, living beings just around it are getting sick and have problem with breathing. Some say it’s the smell of sulfur around it. Mechanically, Fear is generating Extreme Environment (Werewolf: The Forsaken 2E p. 173), just like other Geryo are doing. ( See Shunned by the Moon, page 156 ).

My stuff for Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ through Ages
    LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Great video why humans in almost all cultures on Earth have myths about Dragons - where it says about primal fears of snake and reptiles. Fear of Scales as being is based on those theories!

My stuff for Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
      LGBT+ through Ages
      LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Working...
      X