Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[2E] One-shot Pack members - How to run?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [2E] One-shot Pack members - How to run?

I run Prelude session today and I have a cast of 'one scene, probably dead' NPCs I want other players to run, so they do not be bored with only waiting for introduction of next PC to the main story. Things like 'hunting friend', 'father-Jarl', 'missing mother', etc. HOWEVER, I plan to run combat scenes with those characters, so I need traits for them so players would know how to run them. Now, we are at clue of problem - We have now like 3 different mechanics for simple NPCs - WtF 2E core Human Pack Member ( page 91 ), The Pack book's Secondary Characters ( page 23 ) and CoD Rulebook Brief Nightmares ( page 143 ). It could be pointed that The Pack solution is more or less only development on WtF 2E rules. From the looks of it, best for combat scenes would be Brief Nightmares mechanics, but I'm not sure how much detailed all this need to be.
    Last edited by wyrdhamster; 10-06-2017, 03:03 AM.

My stuff for Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ in CoD games

Brief Nightmares are supposed to be antagonists, so I'd probably go with one of the other two.

Comment

Run with Brief Nightmares, mostly as Minions. Was rather good effect - NPCs made by Werewolf 2E corebook would not last one attack of Dragons. Nightmares lasted two turns. 😉

My stuff for Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP
      LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Working...
      X