Wolf's Rain as WtF game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
    So my players are arguing with me about my interpretation of anime, so I can as well sum up here my Auspice and Tribe association for each wolf - and reasons behind them.
    What's your players opinion on this topic ?

Comment

Originally posted by Story Letter View Post
      What's your players opinion on this topic ?
      They seems to agree on my reasoning as shown in my previous post now.

My stuff for Scion 2E, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP
      LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

I just ended the TV series. It's ending is... interesting.

But returning to Toboe question - After Walrus battle, I would marking him becoming Blood Talon - from the Ban of “Offer No Surrender You Would Not Accept.” - However just after this plot is ending, threads are closed and end game is on, so wolf character returns to their main characteristics - and Toboe just returns to his default 'obvious cub' archetype. In the end - Toboe does not go over with choosing proper Blood Talons, in point of view.

LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
          I just ended the TV series. It's ending is... interesting.

But returning to Toboe question - After Walrus battle, I would marking him becoming Blood Talon - from the Ban of “Offer No Surrender You Would Not Accept.” - However just after this plot is ending, threads are closed and end game is on, so wolf character returns to their main characteristics - and Toboe just returns to his default 'obvious cub' archetype. In the end - Toboe does not go over with choosing proper Blood Talons, in point of view.
          I think Toboe is a wonderful example of a possible, even unique past lives merit. The changes on his character before and after the ''world resurrection'' are unique.

Comment

IMHO the series is a great inspiration for werewolf characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Story Letter View Post
              I think Toboe is a wonderful example of a possible, even unique past lives merit. The changes on his character before and after the ''world resurrection'' are unique.
              Is there second season or movie of Wolf's Rain I did not know about?
              Last scene of 30th episodes is showing the wolf pack living now second lives in our modern city. I do not see any character changes in 'world resurrection' as there is literally just one his short showing for few seconds in frame at end of this episode.

I also cannot find Past Lives Merit in WtF 2E corebook.

LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

No I am afraid there is no other season or a movie.

The Past Lives Merit is not in WtF 2E, its a Merit from Werewolf Transation guide Book called Ancestors, in page 35.

Once per session you can call ancestral memories and increase your skill dots depending on how many dots you have on this merit.
                The effect lasts for an entire scene.
                In the case of Toboe the ancestor is himself.

Comment

Thats a great use of Weather and strength gifts (aka Rahu Storm Lord)
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diaqpvV4yAQ

''Even if hell is what we are headed towards.''
                  - Tsume-

Ok that's a serious Blood Talon quote
                  Last edited by Story Letter; 12-31-2017, 05:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X