replied
    Originally posted by Thorbes View Post
    Option 2, please, with a side of fries.

You're back!

Leave a comment:

• nofather
    replied
    Originally posted by 21C Hermit View Post
    Oh, and are “elder” or “ascendent” werewolves called “bodhisattva” after all? Just curious. The implications of the word are... intriguing, after all.
    Yeah it's a thing we rejoiced over during open dev and kept up through the books.

Werewolf the Forsaken core, p85, 'A werewolf’s Primal Urge doesn’t improve on its own. It reflects her progress through the Siskur-Dah, following the footsteps of Urfarah to become a bodhisattva predator, a true inheritor of Mother Wolf’s legacy.'

Leave a comment:

• 21C Hermit
    replied
    Originally posted by Acrozatarim View Post
    Looks like option 2 has it!

​I've not long been home after a tiring day including a needle being stabbed into my face and a hole drilled into a tooth, so I'll set to work on making the pack of the Tibicenas, ​Iminir guardians of the holy remains of the bodhisattva-predator Guayota​.
    Their prey is Helions, I assume? And damn, where do you guys find such ideas - I’m struck with awe and envy here.

Oh, and are “elder” or “ascendent” werewolves called “bodhisattva” after all? Just curious. The implications of the word are... intriguing, after all.

Leave a comment:

• LostLight
    replied
    Originally posted by Acrozatarim View Post

​I've not long been home after a tiring day including a needle being stabbed into my face and a hole drilled into a tooth, so I'll set to work on making the pack of the Tibicenas, ​Iminir guardians of the holy remains of the bodhisattva-predator Guayota​.
    while I've voted for the other option- having obscure mythology such as the Gaunche's being adapted for some cool source material means I'm not even mad! :P

Leave a comment:

• Acrozatarim
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Thorbes
    replied
    Option 2, please, with a side of fries.

Leave a comment:

• Nyrufa
    replied
    Hmmm, I'm gonna have to say option 2!

Leave a comment:

• Maitrecorbo
    replied
    I would prefer 1, but would be happy with either.

Leave a comment:

• Satchel
    replied
    Putting in a vote for 1, because the siren song of some good, good hooks is a powerful draw.

Leave a comment:

• Second Chances
    replied
    Definitely 2! Although I'm looking forward to seeing how you do day five and day four.

Leave a comment:

• Vent0
    replied
    1 more for Deuce.

Leave a comment:

• branford
    replied
    I like variety... I vote for 1.

Leave a comment:

• 21C Hermit
    replied
    Hmm... a hard choice... but I’ll go with 2.

Leave a comment:

• LostLight
    replied
    Going against the flow and say 1.

Leave a comment:

• ArcaneArts
    replied
    Gotta be 2.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X