Ten Spirits Binded

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ten Spirits Binded

With the Eleven Shaman Blessings set finally approaching completion, time for the next one!

​In at ten, we've got Ten Spirits Binded! Time to vote - would you like:

​a) Ten sample spirit write-ups, including new custom Numina, with five each from two separate courts? Or would you prefer;

​b) Quick makeshift rules for a new tier of special Numina for spirit nobles, including ten example Numina?

- Chris Allen, Freelance Writer: Forsaken & Awakening 2nd Edition / The Pack / Dark Eras 1 & 2 / The Contagion Chronicle / Idigam Anthology / Night Horrors: Nameless & Accursed and Shunned by the Moon / Trinity Aeon / Aeon Aexpansion / And more besides...

​Like my work? Feel like helping me stay supplied with tea? Check out my Patreon

Vote B - I always wanted to see Royal Avatars to use!

LGBT+ in CoD games
    Dark Eras fan stuff hub ( with Eras inside ):
    Byzantine Empire in Middle Ages ( 330–1453 A.D.)
    Conquest of Paradise – Portugal and Spain in 15th century and their conquests
    My stuff for VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP

Comment

I vote for A. I like the idea of fleshing out courts to encounter.

Comment

Gotta go with B

Comment

Originally posted by Acrozatarim View Post
          ​b) Quick makeshift rules for a new tier of special Numina for spirit nobles, including ten example Numina?
          By spirit nobles do you mean Rank 6+?

Originally posted by Acrozatarim View Post

​Not 6+, no; I mean spirits powerful enough to run courts and broods, which doesn't require them to be so potent as to be Rank 6 or higher.
          I vote A.
          Last edited by nofather; 12-27-2017, 03:58 PM.

Comment

A, definitely A

Comment

Originally posted by nofather View Post

By spirit nobles do you mean Rank 6+?
              ​Not 6+, no; I mean spirits powerful enough to run courts and broods, which doesn't require them to be so potent as to be Rank 6 or higher.

- Chris Allen, Freelance Writer: Forsaken & Awakening 2nd Edition / The Pack / Dark Eras 1 & 2 / The Contagion Chronicle / Idigam Anthology / Night Horrors: Nameless & Accursed and Shunned by the Moon / Trinity Aeon / Aeon Aexpansion / And more besides...

​Like my work? Feel like helping me stay supplied with tea? Check out my Patreon

Comment

B. All of them.

Sean K.I.W. Steele, Freelance Writer
                Work Blog Coming Soon
                The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
                Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

I am going to go with B for this one, I am intrigued by your pitch.

I'm So Meta Even This Acronym

Comment

Write-up and courts are nice, but new mechanics open up other possibilities. Mark me down for B.

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
                    Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

I shall vote A

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD- Dark Eras 2; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

I'm A. I read your stuff for the stories

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

Originally posted by Master Aquatosic View Post
                          I'm A. I read your stuff for the stories
                          Agreed. I can create new Numina pretty easily. Creative new monsters get my juices going much more quickly.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD- Dark Eras 2; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

It feels like B would less drain the life out of you, so I'll be nice and ask for B :P

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

B, please.

Comment

Working...
                              X