Nine Heads A-Flying

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nine Heads A-Flying

On with the show! What's next for our festive Uratha? Nine heads a-flying!

​I must admit thinking up something for this was rather tricky but here goes. Vote as you will!

Would you like:
    ​a) a collection of nine strange fetishes, a set of preserved, severed heads of different provenances, powers and folklore gathered by an elder Bone Shadow shaman; or,
    ​b) brief descriptions of nine historical enemies of the Forsaken who met their ends in battle against the People, mostly mortals or Pure.

​If the latter, don't expect stat blocks or mechanical write-ups for all of them, but there might be some tidbits in there.

- Chris Allen, Freelance Writer: Forsaken & Awakening 2nd Edition / The Pack / Dark Eras 1 & 2 / The Contagion Chronicle / Idigam Anthology / Night Horrors: Nameless & Accursed and Shunned by the Moon / Trinity Aeon / Aeon Aexpansion / And more besides...

​Like my work? Feel like helping me stay supplied with tea? Check out my Patreon

B, I do love me a rogue's gallery and historical rogues are even better

Despite the user name I am actually bigender.

My Savannah Setting for CofD can be found here

My heroes as monster tamers rules for BtP can be found here

Comment

Gottta Go with B

Comment

A, definitely.

Comment

Oooo... another hard choice, but I'm a sucker for history and Dark Eras, so let's go with B.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD- Dark Eras 2; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

I'm mildly disappointed I do not have a shelf dedicated to preserved heads, so A.

Sean K.I.W. Steele, Freelance Writer
            Work Blog Coming Soon
            The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
            Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

That's a hard choice but I'm gonna go with B

Comment

B, though somewhat regretfully. Still, Fetishes are another day (3, I think).

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
                Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

A for sure

Comment

I vote for B

Currently running: VtR - The most serene requiem of Venice
                    Currently playing: Being a dad for a 1year old daughter and a newborn son.
                    Currently planning: Scion 2nd edition

Comment

gonna go A, as much as i love history and Dark Eras, there just aren't enough magical severed heads in the world.

Comment

I like toys - Vote A!

Comment

It would also be great if the mods could sticky a post with the links to all the Christmas bonus material so it isn't lost over the coming weeks and months.

There's not a lot of new Forsaken stuff, and it would be criminal if we couldn't access it easily or new players didn't even know it existed.

If someone could create a PDF, that would also be fantastic.

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by branford View Post
                            It would also be great if the mods could sticky a post with the links to all the Christmas bonus material so it isn't lost over the coming weeks and months.

There's not a lot of new Forsaken stuff, and it would be criminal if we couldn't access it easily or new players didn't even know it existed.

If someone could create a PDF, that would also be fantastic.

Thanks and Happy New Year!
                            If nothing else, I can toss them all in a google doc and link to it in the forthcoming Forsaken Respurces thread (to go with the ones in my sig).

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD- Dark Eras 2; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

CofD has some history with severed heads, so A.

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

Working...
                              X