Nine Heads A-Flying

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Second Chances View Post

If nothing else, I can toss them all in a google doc and link to it in the forthcoming Forsaken Respurces thread (to go with the ones in my sig).

That would be great, although a sticky post would provide the widest audience.

However, I would wait until Chris is done. He has a lot more Christmas days to finish...

Comment

Originally posted by branford View Post

That would be great, although a sticky post would provide the widest audience.

However, I would wait until Chris is done. He has a lot more Christmas days to finish...
      I'm still very curious how FIIIIIIVVVVE POOUNDSS OF MEATTTTTT turns out!

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

I vote A, there aren't enough fetishes.

Comment

Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
          I'm still very curious how FIIIIIIVVVVE POOUNDSS OF MEATTTTTT turns out!
          I was thinking about it and perhaps five deals that can be made with spirits? Not as numina but Acrozatarim's made mentions of NPCs who have made bargains with spirits and lost parts of themselves, or had parts of themselves replaced. I guess close to the Eating of Names but a deal, rather than a hunt.

It's more of a take on the term 'pound of flesh' Meat is probably a better term for it in the case of werewolves, to whom all flesh is meat.

Comment

I gotta vote A

Comment

B is a must have if it will include a bit of ancient horrors.

Comment

The vote is looking close!

- Chris Allen, Freelance Writer: Forsaken & Awakening 2nd Edition / The Pack / Dark Eras 1 & 2 / The Contagion Chronicle / Idigam Anthology / Night Horrors: Nameless & Accursed and Shunned by the Moon / Trinity Aeon / Aeon Aexpansion / And more besides...

​Like my work? Feel like helping me stay supplied with tea? Check out my Patreon

Comment

I am gonna go with A)

Comment

Originally posted by Story Letter View Post
                    B is a must have if it will include a bit of ancient horrors.
                    I'm not sure my conditional votes are popular, but I've gotta say B if it's truly ancient enemies (as in pre-antiquity). Otherwise it's a solid A. I know it won't be official fetishes, but more are needed to get a good feel for what fetishes can do at different dot ranks.

Bloodline: The Stygians
                    Ordo Dracul Mysteries: Mystery of Smoke, Revised Mystery of Živa
                    Mage The Awakening: Spell Quick Reference (single page and landscape for computer screens)

Comment

Originally posted by Tessie View Post

I'm not sure my conditional votes are popular, but I've gotta say B if it's truly ancient enemies (as in pre-antiquity). Otherwise it's a solid A. I know it won't be official fetishes, but more are needed to get a good feel for what fetishes can do at different dot ranks.
                      While it is true that we don't have many 2nd edition Fetish examples or even special examples of rare items of power that indeed can be a great theme for a chronicle, but persons always make the longer run in a campaign in comparisson to items, more so do rare examples of forsaken enemies who achieved horrible levels of predatory transcendence, or horrors of an ancient world comming back to terrorize the modern one.

Comment

Hence why I still prioritised ancient enemies over the fetishes. It's just that having some run-of-the-mill Pure packs or other common enemies aren't really interesting even if they can be useful tools for STs.

Bloodline: The Stygians
                        Ordo Dracul Mysteries: Mystery of Smoke, Revised Mystery of Živa
                        Mage The Awakening: Spell Quick Reference (single page and landscape for computer screens)

Comment

The A's narrowly have it! Will set to work soon

- Chris Allen, Freelance Writer: Forsaken & Awakening 2nd Edition / The Pack / Dark Eras 1 & 2 / The Contagion Chronicle / Idigam Anthology / Night Horrors: Nameless & Accursed and Shunned by the Moon / Trinity Aeon / Aeon Aexpansion / And more besides...

​Like my work? Feel like helping me stay supplied with tea? Check out my Patreon

Comment

Originally posted by Acrozatarim View Post
                            The A's narrowly have it! Will set to work soon
                            Any chance of combining the two, and have them the Fetish-heads of notable enemies of the People? A little bit of Lore/History and a useful item?

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
                            Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

I like that a Bone Shadow has a collection of nine heads. It makes my werewolf's hand collection not as weird.

Comment

Originally posted by nofather View Post
                                I like that a Bone Shadow has a collection of nine heads. It makes my werewolf's hand collection not as weird.
                                "So what does that Fetish do?"
                                "Which one?"
                                "The one with the middle finger sticking up."
                                "Oh, that? That's not a Fetish. I just thought it was funny."

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
                                Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

Working...
                                X