• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vent0
    replied
    Originally posted by Acrozatarim View Post
    The A's narrowly have it! Will set to work soon
    Any chance of combining the two, and have them the Fetish-heads of notable enemies of the People? A little bit of Lore/History and a useful item?

Leave a comment:

• Acrozatarim
    replied
    The A's narrowly have it! Will set to work soon

Leave a comment:

• Tessie
    replied
    Hence why I still prioritised ancient enemies over the fetishes. It's just that having some run-of-the-mill Pure packs or other common enemies aren't really interesting even if they can be useful tools for STs.

Leave a comment:

• Story Letter
    replied
    Originally posted by Tessie View Post

I'm not sure my conditional votes are popular, but I've gotta say B if it's truly ancient enemies (as in pre-antiquity). Otherwise it's a solid A. I know it won't be official fetishes, but more are needed to get a good feel for what fetishes can do at different dot ranks.
    While it is true that we don't have many 2nd edition Fetish examples or even special examples of rare items of power that indeed can be a great theme for a chronicle, but persons always make the longer run in a campaign in comparisson to items, more so do rare examples of forsaken enemies who achieved horrible levels of predatory transcendence, or horrors of an ancient world comming back to terrorize the modern one.

Leave a comment:

• Tessie
    replied
    Originally posted by Story Letter View Post
    B is a must have if it will include a bit of ancient horrors.
    I'm not sure my conditional votes are popular, but I've gotta say B if it's truly ancient enemies (as in pre-antiquity). Otherwise it's a solid A. I know it won't be official fetishes, but more are needed to get a good feel for what fetishes can do at different dot ranks.

Leave a comment:

• LokiRavenSpeak
    replied
    I am gonna go with A)

Leave a comment:

• Acrozatarim
    replied
    The vote is looking close!

Leave a comment:

• Story Letter
    replied
    B is a must have if it will include a bit of ancient horrors.

Leave a comment:

• Malus
    replied
    I gotta vote A

Leave a comment:

• nofather
    replied
    Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
    I'm still very curious how FIIIIIIVVVVE POOUNDSS OF MEATTTTTT turns out!
    I was thinking about it and perhaps five deals that can be made with spirits? Not as numina but Acrozatarim's made mentions of NPCs who have made bargains with spirits and lost parts of themselves, or had parts of themselves replaced. I guess close to the Eating of Names but a deal, rather than a hunt.

It's more of a take on the term 'pound of flesh' Meat is probably a better term for it in the case of werewolves, to whom all flesh is meat.

Leave a comment:

• Kalzky
    replied
    I vote A, there aren't enough fetishes.

Leave a comment:

• Second Chances
    replied
    Originally posted by branford View Post

That would be great, although a sticky post would provide the widest audience.

However, I would wait until Chris is done. He has a lot more Christmas days to finish...
    I'm still very curious how FIIIIIIVVVVE POOUNDSS OF MEATTTTTT turns out!

Leave a comment:

• branford
    replied
    Originally posted by Second Chances View Post

If nothing else, I can toss them all in a google doc and link to it in the forthcoming Forsaken Respurces thread (to go with the ones in my sig).

That would be great, although a sticky post would provide the widest audience.

However, I would wait until Chris is done. He has a lot more Christmas days to finish...

Leave a comment:

• LostLight
    replied
    CofD has some history with severed heads, so A.

Leave a comment:

• Second Chances
    replied
    Originally posted by branford View Post
    It would also be great if the mods could sticky a post with the links to all the Christmas bonus material so it isn't lost over the coming weeks and months.

There's not a lot of new Forsaken stuff, and it would be criminal if we couldn't access it easily or new players didn't even know it existed.

If someone could create a PDF, that would also be fantastic.

Thanks and Happy New Year!
    If nothing else, I can toss them all in a google doc and link to it in the forthcoming Forsaken Respurces thread (to go with the ones in my sig).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X