Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[2E] New Wolf Blooded Tells

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Malus View Post
    Furry: The Tell?


    Try Rachel Lindt: The Tell (she's a supevillaness from the web novel Worm, who has the power of Super Dog Training. And ability to mutate them, but she behaves like a sentient version of an abused Rottweiler).

    And yeah, you're thinking otherkin. I was thinking a mechanical widget, but people will react differently to a person who reminds them of a dog, so it seems too varied to model accurately. Generally poorly, but some worse than others.


    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
      So topic for fan made WB Tells – share and talk about your own. Here are mine for start… ( Yes, first one is called exactly like the Facet it’s emulate. )

      Luna’s Embrace
      Under stress, Wolf-Blooded change his physical sex – when he rolls Failure on Integrity Breaking Point. The change is biologically complete and functional. The Wolf-Blooded appearance changes so that he or she now looks very much like a twin brother or sister to his or her old self.
      Boon: The Wolf-Blooded can will his sex change using his own Willpower. He only need to will it and spend 1 Willpower Point – he changes sex as Instant Action. Law enforcement are mostly confused when they need to look women instead of men they pursuit before sundown.
      Crazy like a Lune. Interesting. So instead of changing into a wolf they just change... into the other gender. Their spirit-connection to Wolf shudders, tries really, really hard to Change and... then says whatever and works with what it has. Cheers mate! Happy conversation with your parents.

      So would a Boon-driven change (as opposed to failing Integrity) create a biologically non-complete and non-functional gender change? In other words, no ability to procreate?

      --Khanwulf

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Khanwulf View Post

        Crazy like a Lune. Interesting. So instead of changing into a wolf they just change... into the other gender. Their spirit-connection to Wolf shudders, tries really, really hard to Change and... then says whatever and works with what it has. Cheers mate! Happy conversation with your parents.

        So would a Boon-driven change (as opposed to failing Integrity) create a biologically non-complete and non-functional gender change? In other words, no ability to procreate?

        --Khanwulf
        I think it is pretty much the Wolf Gift Facet, but as a Tell. So the same rules apply.


        Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
        Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Vent0 View Post

          I think it is pretty much the Wolf Gift Facet, but as a Tell. So the same rules apply.

          Ahhhh. Interesting as well. Makes sense then. My knowledge of Gifts is extremely thin, but yes then, reuse rules as often as possible.

          --Khanwulf

          Comment


          • #20
            It does raise the question - if one becomes impregnated, and fails a Breaking Point, is it miscarriage or Mr. Seahorse? I suppose, given you can change for 1 Willpower as an instant action, you could just "negate" the change (provided you had Willpower left) and not deal with it.


            Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
            Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Vent0 View Post
              It does raise the question - if one becomes impregnated, and fails a Breaking Point, is it miscarriage or Mr. Seahorse? I suppose, given you can change for 1 Willpower as an instant action, you could just "negate" the change (provided you had Willpower left) and not deal with it.
              I consulted the WtF 2E corebook - and agree with your interpretation. Until character has Willpower to spend - I do not see any reason to miscarriage. Because of this:

              Originally posted by WtF 2E, p. 294
              Keep player agency in mind. Never force a pregnancy on a character unless the player has agreed to it. Likewise, the Storyteller should never bring in any trauma to that character that might result in damage to the fetus or the process of the pregnancy — unless the player chooses that as the best option. That’s not to say pregnant characters should be immune to
              bullets, but rather you should offer Beats or plot hooks in exchange for heightened drama with the pregnancy, and let the player decide how much he or she wants to deal with.
              There were in-depth look in to implications of werewolves pregnancy in Blood of Wolf for 1E - I can look into that for more precise answer if the fetus survive shapechanges on general.


              My stuff for Scion 2E, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP
              LGBT+ in CoD games

              Comment

              Working...
              X