No announcement yet.

Five Pounds Of Meat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going for B on this one, but anyway I get my dose of body horror, so I am already content.

I'm So Meta Even This Acronym

Comment

I vote for A even though I think B might win

"Nihhina kalekal-zidu kal masun, kal manudanadu. Nihhina kalekal-zidu nukal shaghu-desasudu — nihhina kalekal-zidu kal innu-desasudu udhkal samm." Arthur Ashe
      Check out my tumblr for Chronicles of Darkness-related musings
      He/him pronouns, please

Comment

I like both, but since I can only choose one I choose B.

Comment

Ooh, tough call... but voting B here, because antagonists are all kinds of fun.
          (And fingers crossed for at least one mortal-ish cult or antagonist if B does win)

I've got a bit of a bad habit of extensively editing my posts after the fact. Please try and bear with me...
          In case you're comfortable being more friendly and casual about things, my name's Estella, or Es/Essie for short. She/Her or They/Them, please.

Comment

1 more vote for B please

Thoughts ripple out, birthing others

Comment

I am voting for B

Despite the user name I am actually bigender.

My Savannah Setting for CofD can be found here

My heroes as monster tamers rules for BtP can be found here

Comment

I vote for B

Currently running: VtR - The most serene requiem of Venice
                Currently playing: Being a dad for a 1year old daughter and a newborn son.
                Currently planning: Scion 2nd edition

Comment

I request B.

Comment

6 to 17 so far in favour of B.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD- Dark Eras 2; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

B, because you can't have too many things which want to kill you.

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

Another one on the books for B.

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
                        Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

Vote A, just as it's underdog. And I would want to see both those options.

LGBT+ in CoD games
                          Dark Eras fan stuff hub ( with Eras inside ):
                          Byzantine Empire in Middle Ages ( 330–1453 A.D.)
                          Conquest of Paradise – Portugal and Spain in 15th century and their conquests
                          My stuff for VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP

Comment

B, more (heh) meaty than a bunch of tilts and conditions. Which would still be excellent obviously.
                            Last edited by Master Aquatosic; 01-15-2018, 12:35 PM.

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

I vote A, and I implore you all to do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Aquatosic View Post
                                B, more (heh) meaty than a bunch of tilts and conditions. Which would still be excellent obviously.
                                ​Just by way of clarification - whichever option gets chosen will get roughly as much written up as the other

- Chris Allen, Freelance Writer: Forsaken & Awakening 2nd Edition / The Pack / Dark Eras 1 & 2 / The Contagion Chronicle / Idigam Anthology / Night Horrors: Nameless & Accursed and Shunned by the Moon / Trinity Aeon / Aeon Aexpansion / And more besides...

​Like my work? Feel like helping me stay supplied with tea? Check out my Patreon

Comment

Working...
                                X