No announcement yet.

Five Pounds Of Meat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gonzo is good. I really liked this last one. Things that can cause the destruction of entire villages or small towns are always a nice addition, as is horrifying variants on 'normal' stuff. It's easy to imagine a pack looking to the Hunter in Darkness at a loss, as surely he's seen or heard of this before, and them assuring them with deceptive confidence that it's something the hosts do, to just kill it.

But what's the Argent Ghul? It is confrontable?

For some reason halfway through it made me wonder if Father Wolf wasn't chucking the idigam up to the moon to be imprisoned, but to hope they did their damage there.

Comment

So the argent ghul use the Host's ability to bind themselves into humans and gather each other in order to gain highly refined moon Essence? Now, that's some really devious plan, especially since it seems to scare the Lunes themselves. I really wonder what it has in mind- could it, perhaps, attempt to bring
      Luna down to the world? Create a new moon god in her place? Become the said god? Or perhaps all of that mercurial Essence actually is being harvested for a good reason- like, maybe it would be used to create a prison which would end the threat of the idigam once and for all, or maybe that Essence is exactly what is needed in order to revive Father Wolf and, as such, recreate Pangaea?And maybe, just maybe, all of that generated Essence would be used to awake Gaea from her sleep, to bring order to the eternal chaos which is Hisil?

So many nice plot hooks, so little time. I really do like thinking about the argent ghul as a Claimed created by a powerful Lune (if not an aspect of Luna herself), which really has good intentions. It is just that the spirit's perception for "good vs bad" is messed up at best and non exist and worst, so it is ok to mutilate countless humans and Shards if it would overall have a beneficial consequences. It is not "evil for the greater good"- for it's not evil even in the first place.That's just how the natural order of the world works.

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

The Argent Ghul is clearly an Idigam.

Comment

The argent ghul is a happy fellow that loves its work. Smiles all round, really.

Originally posted by nofather View Post

But what's the Argent Ghul? It is confrontable?
          ​The notion I have for it is definitely confrontable. A write-up of the ghul and its third-stage plan might turn up one day, which is body horror but of a different sort and rather more Uratha-focused (and probably would have been one of the entries if the A vote had won out).

- Chris Allen
          Freelance Writer, Deviant: the Renegade / The Pack / Dark Eras / Forsaken 2nd Edition / Idigam Anthology / Awakening 2nd Edition / Trinity Aeon / And more besides...

​Like my work? Feel like helping me stay supplied with tea? Check out my Patreon

Comment

Originally posted by Acrozatarim View Post
            ​The notion I have for it is definitely confrontable. A write-up of the ghul and its third-stage plan might turn up one day, which is body horror but of a different sort and rather more Uratha-focused (and probably would have been one of the entries if the A vote had won out).
            Interesting, was thinking about it in the car and figured it was either rogue moon spirit or werewolf that now eats moon-essence.

I really like all the weird ways werewolves can go. It really fits with the shapeshifting themes.

Comment

Originally posted by Acrozatarim View Post
              ...Wait, what? So that thing is... or was... Uratha? That's... intriguing.

MtAw Homebrew: Even more Legacies, updated to 2E

Comment

After taking the time to think about it, I noticed something in line with the old edition theory of 'Luna made the Idigam for some plan that requires essence sculpting and possibly working outside her normal spheres of influence.'

Though on a distinctly smaller scale, that's what I imagined with this. Uratha who sink deep into their Primal Urge feed on essence, like spirits do. Spirits that aren't Magath usually limit their feeding to sinilar spirits. Forsaken werewolves (All of them, in the old days of Pangaea) contain moon essence. Perhaps one got it in their head to chow down on a bunch of lunes, thinking it the more natural path, and this mad alchemist is the end result?

Though there's clearly a bigger plan in the long term. Something that requires using Shartha to refine stronger moon essence than normally found this side of the void. Summoning an aspect of Luna, or reforge the brands of Auspice into something more powerful? I don't know.

But I mentioned the idea that Luna made the Idigam for some plan, before we had to earthbound to tell us they were never all up there, and need to go back to that for a moment. The theory then was that she wanted to make something that doesn't exist, or at least no longer does, and applied her change essence, in the form of the Idigam, producing random results in hopes that she gets whatever she wants. Just for anyone who wanted to know what that train of thought was.
                Last edited by Gryphon's Feather; 01-30-2018, 09:16 PM.

Once, there was a beast...
                That encircled the world...

Comment

Originally posted by Gryphon's Feather View Post
                  Though there's clearly a bigger plan in the long term. Something that requires using Shartha to refine stronger moon essence than normally found this side of the void.
                  It could be related to the Lodge of Seven Venoms, who specialize in eating shartha soul-shards.

Comment

Originally posted by Gryphon's Feather View Post
                    After taking the time to think about it, I noticed something in line with the old edition theory of 'Luna made the Idigam for some plan that requires essence sculpting and possibly working outside her normal spheres of influence.'
                    They fit with her Influence over Madness. Let that sink in for a minute.

Edit: On the other notions, an Idigam trying to refine lunatic essence this way with an endgame such as "free ALL the idigam" apocalypse scenario.
                    Last edited by Malus; 01-30-2018, 10:15 PM.

Comment

• So this is a reminder that I DID WARN YOU that the last entry is going to be pretty gonzo and silly. It's a long one, so it's going to take me a while to format this properly...

- Chris Allen
                      Freelance Writer, Deviant: the Renegade / The Pack / Dark Eras / Forsaken 2nd Edition / Idigam Anthology / Awakening 2nd Edition / Trinity Aeon / And more besides...

​Like my work? Feel like helping me stay supplied with tea? Check out my Patreon

Comment

• HAST/'Ur'
                        Welcome! I'm so pleased that you decided to go ahead and schedule a demonstration with us. Seriously, it's a pleasure to have you here with us this evening.I hope you don't mind me speaking a little informally throughout this demonstration - I just find it helps to get across some of the nuances and details of the defence programme without choking everything in too much formality, you know? You're a highly valued client, and I really feel like our latest product line has a lot to offer you.

So, yes, let's start with that, shall we? As you've seen in the secure brochure that Marketing sent over to you, we're going to go over the performance and applications of the *coughs* Heavy Assault Self-assembling Teratomorph line of systems, which we've given the moniker of 'Ulfwerener'. The first part's a bit of a mouthful, I know! It's the sort of thing the eggheads like, though, and frankly they've earned the right to a bit of self-indulgence with the sheer efficiency and power of the Teratomorphic systems we'll be showing you this evening.

Now, er, I know you'll be at least somewhat familiar with what I'm going to go over next, but I find it's best to just run through it both to cover any gaps in a client's knowledge and really express the ways that our Heavy Assault products are special. So, yes. As you are aware, our impression of the world in which we live in is like a swimmer in the shallows - we see a few dimensions of the existence that we paddle through, but in fact there are far more and deeper membranes of reality than we can easily perceive. The human mind, for example, exists in approximately thirteen membrane-dimensions in addition to those any brain-surgeon can physically stick a scalpel into, and this is where various easily misunderstood phenomena emerge from - take the psychomanipulative organic processes that have spawned all manner of story about psychics and the like. And that's just the brain! Now, as I believe you yourself have encountered with your, uh, yes, that's right, the incident with your security forces and what we call a 'wild' teratomorph. Now, yes, as you astutely note, your personnel had considerable trouble both interacting with the threat, and indeed reporting on it, which is something we'll get to in a moment. However, first, let's talk a bit about what a teratomorph is, and how, on a scientific level, one functions.

DNA is an amazing thing - template of life. However, it's more than just a little pair of proteins spiralling round each other - it has expressions in those unseen membranes of existence I mentioned earlier. There's nothing mystical or 'magic' about any of this! Quantum mechanics and advanced scientific techniques all touch on this sort of thing. Suffice to say, DNA has a number of additional spokes and imprints that aren't easily visible to your average researcher. Additionally, the coding in DNA is far more interesting than just the little CGAT lists that it repeats, or whatever they're called. The point I'm trying to make is that DNA tells us as much in its negatives and its supposed 'junk' as it does in the regular, 'normal' expressions of its coding. The teratomorphic expressions are hidden away - but here, our researchers have devised ways of accessing and reading this fundamental biological code.

Now, teratomorphs aren't really people. I need to be very clear about this - they're like mutations or cancer cells in the body of humanity. A teratomorph may look human, even act human, but it's fundamentally not sapient - it's a wolf in sheep's clothing, if you like, no more a 'person' than an amoeba is. A teratomorph is, due to its adjacent-membrane DNA expressions, just a rogue predator. It mimics behaviour and feelings that it witnesses in normal human beings because that is part of what it has evolved to do, and why any given teratomorph is a threat. Yes, as your own security teams encountered! And yes, that shape-changing element - you see, a teratomorph basically stores what we call 'pattern-templates' in coadjacent membranes. When the change occurs, you're not witnessning actual shapechanging - it simply moves one template out into an adjacent-membrane, and moves another one in. It's like, do you know that story? Er, Flatland? With the two-dimensional beings that encounter a three-dimensional being, and the way it moves through their flat plane seems amazing to them? A teratomorph is the same, but for our three dimensions. It's not capable of altering its shape - it literally looks like all its shapes together, all the time, but it chooses which part of itself we can see.

Now, the key thing, the real breakthrough we here have made and what makes our Heavy Assault techology so groundbreaking is that we have taken apart, studied and understood the teratomorph process, and used it to build biomechanical products at the cutting edge to serve our clients' defence and security needs.

So how have we done that? Well, fundamentally, the Ulfwerener line uses seed material from teratomorphic tissue to build combat units that exploit teratomorphic traits but put these capabilities firmly in the hands of our customers. The Ulfwereners give you, valued client, the tools needed to combat adjacent-membrane-expressing entities like teratomorphs and other predatory subspecies, as well as representing a vast leap forwards in security capabilities for operations such as pre-emptive defence missions, insurgency-combatting efforts and population-liquidiation projects.

Now we're going to... yes, please, here you go. Please put that on. I'll explain in a second, let the... ah, the team have the first chamber opened now. As you can see, this chamber securely holds a teratomorphic subject.

Don't worry, we're quite safe. The teratomorph is secured with some of our cutting edge technology, completely unable to act until we activate a trigger. We're going to be showing you, here, both a teratomorph in action and also the triggering mechanisms that are fundamental to a lot of how we control and influence teratomorphic technology.

So, to explain why you're wearing that... As you've noticed, it clouds your vision somewhat, and our glass technology has actually rebuild part of the lens' output to block your direct sight on certain elements of the chamber. This is to protect you but also to let you actually witness what is about to happen. As noted, your brain exists in a large spectrum of membranes. When a teratomorph moves itself between adjacent membranes, it creates a great deal of disruptive energy that is transmitted through these layers of reality. These cause significant interference with the brain functions relating to sight and conceptual processing - yes, exactly, yes, that's why your security forces had such issues with the teratomorph. Their own brains were literally firing neurones at them saying 'panic' or 'this is not what your eyes are telling you it is' or whatnot. Now, it is possible to overcome this disruptive effect, but I'll be honest with you - it's essentially punitively difficult and expensive to create a regular security or response contingent with that capability. Our current methods of achieving teratomorph disruption-resistance rely on extensive gene therapy, as well as an experimental approach we've taken involving exposure and carefully managed biological adaptation to the stimuli. Some members of the population are naturally immune just due to genetic diversity; their brains develop in ways that interact with the adjacent membranes differently to that of a normal human being. Me? I've got to admit, I leapt at the chance to participate in one of the experimental approaches, and it's worked wonders. I can stare at a teratomorph changing shape and not even blink! I admit it's still pretty grisly to watch, though. Also, we haven't worked out all the side-effects yet - oh, no, nothing bad, I haven't got cancer or anything. Just small things like altered hormone levels - for some reason, dogs absolutely love me since I've taken the procedures! I know, I know, it's daft, but there you are.

Anyway, so, as we see here, the teratomorph is thoroughly restrained. Now, I just swipe here and... yes, read-outs telling us everything is green, and... wow! There he goes. Are you alright? Yes, exactly, the visor-interface has shielded your vision from the worst of just what happened, but you get the idea? No, keep it on just for now - the teratomorph is still in a mid-state and emitting membrane disruption, but let me just explain. A teratomorph naturally has an instinctive control over these alterations, but here you can see that we have established which transmitters and triggers can force a shift. Now, this being a wild one, it's going to be pretty angry about all this - er, yes, I did say, and I do mean they don't really feel emotions, they're not like you or I. Think of it as the anger that a rabid animal expresses. It has just as little control - it literally can't shut off this instinctive reaction, hence the thrashing and the spittle. Now, I'll just swipe here and we'll move to the next display chamber.

So, in partnership with Silver Horizon Futures, we've gone from the early stages of disassembling and analysing the teratomorphic process, to building something new. Finally, we get to the fun part! I love showing off these toys to clients. You're going to enjoy this, I promise. Oh, and you can take that off now, yes. Here, let me help, there, you're good.

So, having researched the processes and the control impulses, we set about constructing next-generation security products. We're going to start relatively simple here with the 'Kali' limbjack. Now, as you can see, it's currently in compact mode. The limbs are all folded in and the synthetic carapace armour is largely enclosing it, allowing for maximum efficiency in transport and storage. A limbjack can even be dropped from aircraft directly into a conflict zone; we've build it with shock-absorbing tissues and very resilient joints to manage the impact and continue functioning.

Now, before I swipe and start the display, let's talk a bit about the overall structure of a Heavy Assault Teratomorph deployment. So, obviously, you can use individual combat systems by themselves or in small forces - perfect for suppressing problematic incidents, combating teratomorph expressions, and covert operations and liquidations. That's all fine, and indeed the advanced psychomanipulative systems and the units' own resistance to teratomorph membrane disruption mean they will outperform pretty much any other security element you might care to name, pound for pound. Mundane security personnel, special forces, armoured vehicles - we've got models that will put any of them to shame.

However, the system really shines when deployed as a self-managing totality. I'll get to the hub model later, but it's worth knowing that an Ulfwerener operation can be programmed and deployed just as seed units into an action zone, then just left to get on with it! The system will reactively expand and build its own contingent of units, harvesting local biological resources for raw material, and engaging hostiles with smart routines that will let it adapt and overcome any opponent.

So when you look at the Kali here, understand that you're not just seeing one combat system - you're seeing a single appendage of a much larger, self-repairing, self-assembling security unit.
                        Now, the Kali. This is the ultimate in all-terrain assault systems. Let me just swipe... er... there. Now, as you can see, the unit is unfolding its limbs and you can see, as the plates shift, the actual configuration the limbjack takes for combat deployment. Note the synthetic organic elements; the limbjack, and all our Heavy Assault Teratomorphs, do use some fully mechanical components, but where possible we've developed synthetic organic technology that effectively replicates the same level of circuitry, electronics and armouring that you would see if we built them entirely with metal or plastic. This is a crucial part of the self-assembly element with hub deployments, as you'll see later - any unit, like the limbjack here, can be created by the overall system, because the engineered DNA includes the templates for these synthetic parts in them.

Now, the Kali can handle any sort of terrain, no matter how broken or rugged. Its frame is surprisingly lightweight, allowing it to climb buildings that have suffered extensive damage to their integrity. This allows the Kali to navigate some of the toughest hotspots a security force may have to deal with, and it can engage hostiles from angles and approaches that they will not be expecting. The onboard weaponry systems, and again, let me point out the extensive organic-synthetics rather than relying on the usual manufactured nonorganic materials, so, the onboard weaponry systems are relatively lightweight but as you can see, let me, here, so we've got the Kali entering a patrol pattern here. As you can see, on my tablet here, we've got the programmed behaviours I can pick from, and we've just got it running a patrol. You'll see the ocular and sensory areas there. Yes, they, yes, don't worry - that's perfectly normal. The hypermetabolism that lets the Kali operate as a combat-reactive unit are what cause the reddening and the bulging veins - it's operating under high internal pressures and the like, because organic teratomorph units like this, they're using meat and muscle and nerves to actually outperform something like one of our competitors' entirely inorganic drones with its fibre optics and the like.

Anyway, as you can see, not only do we have the weaponry pods - lightweight, essentially letting it engage at medium-range firefights - but the frontal limb cluster features these teratomorphic close assault utilities. If I just click... so as you can see, the chamber has now deployed what is essentially a lightweight armoured fighting vehicle. Obviously it's a prop, not a real AFV, but the prop has been outfitted with the mass and with the armour that a real one would feature. Now, the behaviour protocols I've picked for the Kali include instructions to engage, and all our systems have highly sophisticated routines for identifying hostiles and differentiating friend from foe, it's one of the advantages of the massively enhanced processing power that our full exploitation of psychomanipulative and biological components gives us, using all that otherwise hidden energy and space in the adjacent membranes, er, where was I, yes. So, as you can see, it's ready to engage, but as this is a demonstration, we've given it a cautious stance, so it's asking us for permission to engage. I just tap there and... there it goes. Yes indeed! Goes right through metal like a hot knife through butter! Yes, and. Yes, it is a little enthusiatic, heh. I mean, er, obviously we, the routines need some tweaking but obviously you want an efficient takedown of a hostile vehicle, which it is doing. I will just... click there and that's done, as you can see, it's withdrawing again, as obedient a system as any drone or remote fighting vehicle. We just use superior materials and techniques.

Now, a last couple of notes, the first of which is the regenerative in-field capacities. Damage a Kali, or any unit from the line, and here's where you get to see the real magic, not magic of course, just how I like to refer to it. So, I'm going to trigger some, er, small charges, don't be alarmed when it happens. There. Yes! Like blood pellets in acting. And as you can see we've literally just popped a synthetic plate off the side of the unit so you can see the mixture of organic-synthetic wiring and engineered muscle fibres underneath. The charges took a chunk out of it, but just look there... yes. You can see, it's literally knitting itself back together. And this is the thing. There's no tank out there that can do this. There's no drone or automated fighting device that can literally heal the damage inflicted on it like this. Our advanced bioengineering and teratomorphic technologies mean that a unit like this Kali, even if crippled, can repair itself and return to battle readiness with surprising speed.

Ah, you noticed the manipulator cluster. Yes, indeed, the limbjack has the fine motor control and processing power needed to do things like open doors and manipulate devices. Heh, that's true - and I have to point out, it's in our favour. As you say, it looks like a 'nightmare spider' made of gangly limbs, claws and hands, with its sensory cluster and its plated body and the like. Put that in the field and insurgents, hostiles and conflict targets, well, they, if you'll excuse me, they shit themselves. We've found security personnel soon get used to limbjacks and the like that are deployed to assist them, but they still retain some serious shock-and-awe against hostiles even weeks or months after their first appearance.

That's, that's a good question. The reason why you aren't experiencing teratomorph disruption from the Kali is that we've engineered these. We've used teratomorph and human seed material to grow and build the tissue of the limbjack, but we've used advanced techniques to, if you like, clip the wings in adjacent membranes of the psychomanipulative structures that cause teratomorphy to disrupt human brain functions. So that's not a concern with the synthetic assault systems.

Now, the last part of the Kali armoury I want to show off is what some of our researchers have jokingly called the 'hand' grenade. I just tap here, and, there, you see in the next chamber over, we've released a livestock animal. Now we should... there we go, the Kali is reacting. Ok, so, what you saw there was a double-demonstration. Firstly, the Kali's onboard grenade systems were able to pinpoint and accurately deliver a charge through the aperture into the next chamber. Secondly, the grenade itself is another unique piece of teratomorphic technology. It's loaded with little seed units of engineered tissue and, when it detonates, the seeds immediately go active. They pull in the shape stored in their adjacent membrane even as they're being deployed via the explosion's pressure - which, yes, hence my little joke earlier. The seeds thus become claws, which are infused with hyperreactive psychomanipulative substances to give them a brief but extreme lifespan. So insurgents in a bunker will, for example, rapidly be put down by the resulting swarm of independent claws, before they in turn cease activity, leaving a safe area that mundane security forces can then enter.

'Kali' Limbjack
                        Int 2 Wits 6 Res 3 Str 10 Dex 3 Sta 15 Pre 4 Man 1 Com 3
                        Occult 2 Athletics 4 Brawl 4 Firearms 4 Stealth 2 Subterfuge 1
                        Willpower 6 Essence 15 Size 11 Health 26 Initiative 6 Defence 7 Speed 25
                        Armoured: A limbjack possesses Armour 5.
                        Psychocircuity: A limbjack has Primal Urge 5 with the accompanying Essence capabilities and regenerative capacity and, for the purposes of Facet use, possesses 3 dots in Cunning, Glory, Honor, Purity, and Wisdom. It does not actually possess any of these Renown for any other purpose than this.
                        Death Rage: A limbjack is in a constant state of hard Death Rage, but is prevented from acting on it due to restraining systems. If the systems drop or fail at any point, the limbjack will act as per Death Rage, although it is capable of using its ranged weapon systems as well as melee attacks. As with any other werewolf, a limbjack will not target other Uratha in Death Rage during this state.
                        Limbjack: A limbjack can cover any sort of obstacle or terrain without difficulty, and can climb at half its Speed; it can clamber up walls, along ceilings, etc, as long as the surface can hold its (not insignificant) weight. A limbjack is immune to the effects of any of the limb wrack Tilts due to the sheer number of limbs it possesses.
                        Psychoactive Lenses: A limbjack possesses the Gifts of Evasion (Feet of Mist, Fog of War, Hit & Run), Insight (Scent the Unnatural, One Step Ahead), Shaping (Shieldbreaker), Stealth (Shadow Pelt, The Hunter Waits, Running Silent), Strength (Predator's Unmatched Pursuit, Rending Claws).
                        Weapon Systems: A limbjack's claws deal +2L. It also possesses a pair of Jawhammer Suppression Rifles on weapon-buds, which are damage 5, 150/300/600 range, have clips of 100, -1 Initiative, and which possess the Autofire and Armor Piercing 3 traits on the high-velocity fangs they fire. Once a Jawhammer has emptied its clip, it begins to regenerate teeth at a rate of 10 per round until it is full, allowing it to be used again.
                        A limbjack also has a weapon-bud with a grenade launcher, with a capacity of up to five munitions. The 'Hand of Glory' specialist munition inflicts 2L on all targets within 20 yards of its detonation as it sprays out bone, cartilage and toxins, but the most striking effect follows immediately, during which stored gobbets of Uratha flesh immediately regenerate at incredible speed into Death Raging Gauru talons. Each talon thrashes around in a berserk frenzy, blindly seeking something to tear apart; this takes the effect of a grapple check against every target in the blast zone, every round, for five rounds, with a brawl pool of 10 and +2L damage. After five rounds the talons are overcome through the sheer expenditure of Essence and the killswitch built into their regenerative capabilities, resulting in expiring and subsequent return to Hishu form - ie, the area is littered with severed, dead human hands.
                        Refuel: A limbjack requires special fuel cells to restore its expended Essence. It can also regain Essence by consuming human or wolf flesh through the mandible maw hidden in its undercarriage, although it gains only 1 point per 5 levels of damage dealt in this way and cannot use this ability as a bite attack. Finally, a limbjack gains 1 point of Essence the first time it perceives the new moon each night during that auspice.
                        Bane: A limbjack treats silver as a Bane, just like any other werewolf.

Yes, yes, that's absolutely right. Those do look like human hands, don't they? Because, in a manner of speaking, they are! That's because every Ulfwerener product comes with our unique post-operation camouflage system! Essentially, teratomorphic energies relax after termination, meaning that the machine reverts its tissues to a 'baseline' appearance - specifically, the shape that natural teratomorphs use to conceal themselves. Any disabled combat unit therefore, well, yes, it ends up looking rather grotesque, but it means that our and clients' private information is thoroughly secure, and against hostiles who are unaware of the full extent of teratomorphic technology, they will be utterly outfoxed by the fact they seem to be dealing with surgically fused human tissues.

...so moving on to the next chamber. The limbjack is our light aggression unit, essentially, but it's not the only fast-moving part of the arsenal. Here we have the 'Quetzl' overseer. Yes, that's right, it's hovering there. Amazing, isn't it? Just think - our bioengineers have actually designed and perfected an actual, functioning, organic rotor! The Quetzl uses a central one rather than the four or more you're used to seeing on the corners of artificial drones - this gives it a far finer control over its movement, just, yes, just like a hoverfly in terms of its sheer agility in the air. As before, you can see the synthetic-organic carapace, which rather lends to the overall insectile appearance as you noticed, yes; again, we find that look and style can be important contributors to impacting the morale of hostiles, insurgents and disruptives.

The Quetzl runs more of a recon and oversight role, but don't worry - it's more than capable of contributing directly to combat, especially in supporting roles. The innovative payloads we have developed for overseer deployment are extremely effective against soft targets in particular, exploiting social herding behaviour in hostiles to maximise the ongoing impact of a single deployment. It also includes an advanced information warfare suite that, again, derives its unique strengths from exploitation of psychomanipulative structures in adjacent membranes - allowing it to literally intrude on wavelengths that most information technology manufacturers don't even know exist!

'Quetzl' Overseer
                        Int 2 Wits 7 Res 3 Str 6 Dex 6 Sta 9 Pre 3 Man 1 Com 3
                        Science 2 Athletics 4 Brawl 1 Firearms 4 Stealth 3 Survival 2 Streetwise 2 Intimidate 2
                        Willpower 6 Essence 15 Size 7 Health 16 Initiative 9 Defence 10 Speed 40
                        Armoured: An overseer possesses Armour 3.
                        Psychocircuity: An overseer has Primal Urge 5 with the accompanying Essence capabilities and regenerative capacity and, for the purposes of Facet use, possesses 3 dots in Cunning, Glory, Honor, Purity, and Wisdom. It does not actually possess any of these Renown for any other purpose than this.
                        Death Rage: An overseer is in a constant state of hard Death Rage, but is prevented from acting on it due to restraining systems. If the systems drop or fail at any point, the overseer will act as per Death Rage, although rather than melee attacks, it will fire with its ranged attacks, autofiring at the maximum rate where possible, until out of ammunition; only at this point will it will attempt to make melee attacks. As with any other werewolf, a limbjack will not target other Uratha in Death Rage during this state.
                        Hover: An overseer can fly with near-perfect manoueverability, and can operate at heights of up to a thousand yards.
                        Psychoactive Lenses: An overseer possesses the Gifts of Evasion (Feet of Mist, Hit & Run, Exit Strategy), Insight (Scent the Unnatural, One Step Ahead), Knowledge (Lore of the Land), Technology (Garble, Shutdown), Warding (Boundary Ward), Hunting (Honed Senses, Impossible Spoor).
                        Weapon Systems: An overseer's claws deal +1L. It also possesses a rack of 20 'Fleshquake/ rocket munitions, which are damage 7, 200/400/800 range, -2 Initiative, and which possess the Autofire and Armour Piercing 5 traits; on a successful hit, the explosion also deals 2L to all other creatures within 10 yards of the target. Once a Fleshquake rack has emptied, it begins to regenerate rockets at a rate of 1 per day.
                        The overseer may also be outfitted with any number of 'Buboe' rocket munitions, although it does not naturally produce these via regeneration. A 'Buboe' has damage 4, 200/400/800 range, -2 Initiative, and hits an area of 30 yards across. Targets injured by the bursting sacs of the payload must pass a Stamina check with a -2 penalty or gain the moderate Sick Tilt. VIctims affected by the Tilt also suffer a further malignance; after an hour, the Tilt increases to grave, while the victim suffers feverish conditions, blistering sores, and a desire to seek aid or be around others. A human victim must then make a new Stamina check each hour; if they fail at any point then they die, erupting in a detonation of blood, acidic ichor and bone fragments that hits an area of fifteen yards across, dealing 5L to all caught within it and affecting them with the grave Sick Tilt unless they pass a Stamina check with a -2 penalty. The infection does not leap any further, although the victims of this secondary stage may suffer complications and other unpleasantness from being hit with bone shrapnel and festering meat.
                        Refuel: An overseer requires special fuel cells to restore its expended Essence. It can also regain Essence by consuming human or wolf flesh through the mandible maw under its sensory polyps, although it gains only 1 point per 5 levels of damage dealt in this way and cannot use this ability as a bite attack. Finally, an overseer gains 1 point of Essence the first time it perceives the half moon each night during that auspice.
                        Bane: An overseer treats silver as a Bane, just like any other werewolf.

- Chris Allen

Comment

• So with the overseer providing an excellent eye-in-the-sky and support role, let's move on to the real, er, meat of the line - the 'Lou Carcohl' blitzer, or as some of the team have taken to calling it, the Louey! Every force needs a main battle unit, and the Louey is ours - let me just swipe - here we are, shutters coming up. Behold, the pride and joy of the Ulfwerener line.

This baby is designed to take the worst punishment in the heaviest conflict zones and deal it right back out again. The overseer and limbjack both need a lot of psychocircuitry devoted to their motility elements, but the blitzer has all its technological innovation right in the line of pure destruction. Now, as you can see, in its standard configuration, its carapace-curtain goes right down to the floor of the chamber. This allows it to move steadily through a combat zone with no worry about insurgents or hostiles getting grenades and explosive devices into its undercarriage; underneath, mucous-producing membranes allow electrically-active organelles to detect buried or concealed devices which can then be overloaded or otherwise dealt with. Obviously, that involves a slower level of movement but don't worry, it's not just an enormous, ponderous armoured slug; if we just tap here... and there, you see. It's now unfolded the array of limbs underneath to raise it up, giving it a good two feet of clearance, and now those legs can work away and give it some real speed if it needs it. They're also engineered with enhanced organic composites on the tips and edges of the talons; if the blitzer's armaments can't deal with armoured targets at range, it can clamber over them and just pull them apart with raw strength.

A Louey comes in various possible configurations - a hub unit can intelligently select different configs and create or retrofit Loueys in the field to deal with different obstacles. This one here has the urban assault loadout, including building suppression projectors and a highly advanced neurochemistry weapon that can sow chaos amongst security threats. A blitzer can be rigged with anything up to and including mobile artillery, so it's the real deal when it comes to reactive, responsive conflict solutions.

This thing's got everything - speed, aggression, raw brute force, our self-repair technology and of course that post-disabling collapse system. Right now it looks like a large, fierce tank of meat and carapace, but if rendered inoperable, your threats are just going to be staring at a tangled mass of limbs, ribs and skin, and wondering if they're actually going mad. I tell you, the morale impact can be immense.

'Lou Carcohl' Blitzer
                          Int 2 Wits 3 Res 3 Str 20 Dex 3 Sta 35 Pre 4 Man 1 Com 3
                          Athletics 4 Brawl 3 Firearms 4
                          Willpower 6 Essence 15 Size 16 Health 51 Initiative 6 Defence 7 Speed 25
                          Armoured: A blitzer possesses Armour 6, or Armour 7 if it has moved at Speed 15 or below in the last turn.
                          Psychocircuity: A blitzer has Primal Urge 5 with the accompanying Essence capabilities and regenerative capacity and, for the purposes of Facet use, possesses 3 dots in Cunning, Glory, Honor, Purity, and Wisdom. It does not actually possess any of these Renown for any other purpose than this.
                          Death Rage: A blitzer is in a constant state of hard Death Rage, but is prevented from acting on it due to restraining systems. If the systems drop or fail at any point, the blitzer will act as per Death Rage, although it is capable of using its ranged weapon systems as well as melee attacks. As with any other werewolf, a blitzer will not target other Uratha in Death Rage during this state.
                          Psychoactive Lenses: A blitzer possesses the Gifts of Rage (Berserker's Might), Shaping (Shield Breaker), Strength (Primal Strength, Rending Claws), Weather (Hunt Under Iron Skies), Hunting (Tireless Hunter).
                          Weapon Systems: A blitzer's claws deal +3L; it can also grapple at a range up up to 10 yards with a range of tendrils and tongues that emerge from gaps in its carapace. A grappled target can be dragged to the blitzer as a reflexive action; it deals aggravated damage with the grapple from this point on, as its front splits open into a very large maw capable of shredding most victims entirely. It also possesses a wide range of potential ranged armaments on its weapon-buds and assault glands.
                          The urban assault build comes with two 'Vitriol' and one 'Incite' assault projectors. 'Vitriol' assault projectors spray corrosive fluids, which are damage 4, 20/40/80 range, have clips of 100, -2 Initiative, and which possess the Autofire trait; Vitriol weapons cannot be fired on anything other than full autofire, ignore any defensive bonuses from cover, and also inflict the moderate Poisoned Tilt on targets hit. Human victims killed by Vitriol fire or the Poisoned Tilt that results can be eaten by HAST/'Ur' units and provide Essence back at the full rate of 1-to-1 rather than the usual 1-to-5 that the limited Ulfwerener digestive systems allow for. Once empty, a Vitriol fuel gland regenerates digestive fluids at a rate of 10 ammunition per minute. 'Incite' assault projectors spray an Essence-rich ephemera/chemical concoction, which has the same rules as the Vitriol except with a damage of only 2 and a clip of only 50; however, targets hit must pass a Resolve check with a -2 penalty or suffer the Berserk Condition. Incite glands refuel at the same rate as Vitriol, but also requires the expenditure of 1 point of Essence per 10 ammunition regenerated.
                          The main combat build comes with a pair of 'Bonespear' automatic cannon, which are damage 9, 150/300/600 range, -1 Initiative, have clips of 40, and which possess the Autofire and Armour Piercing 3 traits; once emptied, a Bonespear clip regenerates 1 round every turn until it is full and can be used again. It also bears a single-shot 'Suicide' missile, which is damage 11, 400/800/1600 range, -3 Initiative, Armour Piercing 5 and which requires a lock-on to be established before firing; on impact, as well as the damage to the target, it releases a pulse that commands all weapons, explosives, etc, within 25 yards to immediately go off. Grenades pull their own pins, the shells in a tank all detonate, firearms rip themselves apart as their magazines explode, etc. The Suicide missiles cannot be regenerated and have to be fitted specifically by support personnel.
                          The artillery build comes with a 'Hunger' launcher, which is damage 15, 1000/2000/4000 range, -5 Initiative, has a clip of 5, and which possesses the Armour Piercing 5 trait; once emptoed, a Hunger clip regenerates 1 round every hour. Everything within 100 yards of a Hunger hit suffers 5L with the Armour Piercing 3 trait, and must pass a Stamina roll at a -2 penalty or suffer the Moon Taint Condition. A Hunger launcher cannot be targeted at anything within 200 yards of a blitzer accurately; the blitzer cannot benefit from the aim action against such targets, and cannot add its Firearms score to the attack roll. The launcher may also be outfitted with special 'Witness' and 'Brood' warheads, although these cannot be regenerated and have to be fitted specifically by support personnel. Instead of exploding, Brood warheads release up to 7 Azlu Shards in their basic spider form from containers that allow them to survive the impact; the warhead gives no control over the Azlu once they are released into the wild, however. The Witness warheads do detonate on impact but only with minimal shrapnel and other physical matter; instead, all victims within 200 yards must pass a Composure roll with a -2 penalty or
                          Refuel: A blitzer requires special fuel cells to restore its expended Essence. It can also regain Essence by consuming human or wolf flesh through the mandible maw hidden in its undercarriage, although it gains only 1 point per 5 levels of damage dealt in this way. Finally, a blitzer gains 1 point of Essence the first time it perceives the full moon each night during that auspice.
                          Bane: A blitzer treats silver as a Bane, just like any other werewolf.

Now, let's leave the Louey to its chamber and move on to the last of the displays I'll be showing you on today's tour. This is the crown jewel of the whole Ulfwerener line - the 'Shoggoth' teratofactory. No, I don't understand the name either - I'm afraid it's one of those scientist jokes that goes over my head! But don't worry, I can assure you that as a teratofactory, this thing is absolutely sublime in its performance. So, as I said, this is the hub unit, capable of building new teratomorphic assault units in the field. Let's just let the shutters up, and there it is. Yes, if the Louey looks like a slug, the Shoggoth looks like a... shark... wolf... crab mixture? Heh. Again, don't underestimate the impact on hostile morale that these synthetic-organic appearances have! Now the Shoggoth is the most advanced piece of teratotechnology we have ever produced. The psychocircuitry in this thing is honestly light years ahead of the rest of our designs, and those are light years ahead of the nonbiological technology used by our competitors!

So the Shoggoth here possesses really sophisticated situation analysis and decision-making routines. I emphasises again - it's not really intelligent, not like you or I, but its processing power is absolutely vast and thus it can react to and deal with almost any unfolding combat or unrest situation. It's a capable combat unit in its own right, but it's primarily a command-and-control array, manufactory and repair shop all rolled into one walking headquarters.

The armoured carapace conceals the utility manipulators and construction glands underneath - if we initiate this display routine, it'll... there we go... it'll start lifting the various segments and you can see for yourself. The joined, carapaced limbs provide excellent protection and mobility, the primary manipulator-claws at the front allow it to rapidly access and process biological material into the maw area where, there we go, that section's lifting now - and I love how the engineers worked in the bioluminescent indicators and symbols, such a work of art, they really are geniuses - and there it is, another technology breakthrough, what we call the Harvester disassembly system. All those little tendrils and limbs there pull apart suitable material and process it through into the sophisticated internal factory. It can turn pretty much anything organic into raw material - suppressed hostiles, plant matter, even some nutrient-rich soils. It then uses an internal 3d-printer womb to construct another unit in parts; obviously you can't easily fit a blitzer inside it, so it's capable of both distending itself if in a safe area, or sequentially birthing sections at a time that it can then assemble with some of the construction polyps under... there, under that section now lifting there.

Ideally you deploy a Shoggoth into a situation with a suitable stockpile of raw organic material that it can consume for production, but it can, if necessary, scavenge what is needed from the environment. For point insertions that can potentially go unnoticed due to only involving a single 'vehicle', you could deploy a Shoggoth by itself, let it rapidly acquire material from a settlement or other population concentration, and have it be producing its own force of teratomorphic units by the time an enemy is aware they're under attack. It also doesn't need to make use of the manufactory elements at all - just by being present, a Shoggoth is the nerve cluster at the heart of a HAST/'Ur' operation.

Ah, yes, I am very glad you asked that question. It's one we've considered ourselves, obviously, and built in thorough safeguards - kill switches, redundant shutdown routines, etc - but the thing is, the 'grey goo' scenario, well, we have our own term as obviously this came up in early conceptual considerations, we call it the 'red meat' scenario, but, right. So the thing is, it's not a meaningful problem with the HAST/'Ur' programme. The reason is those adjacent membranes that I apologise for repeatedly talking about! It's just such a fundamental piece of the science behind the programme. So, the thing is, a fully functional Ulfwerener unit of any kind requires those adjacent membrane structures - those biopsychostructural patterns that obviously naturally form as part of, for example, our own bodies and brains and are where we do so much of the actual thinking that modern science has such a hard time nailing down, or where a teratomorph stores its additional template patterns. Those structures are hard to create; they're the most expensive and tricky part of the teratomorphic production process. Now, a teratofactory that went off-mission and tried to just eat everything it could and produce unending Ulfwerener would not be a significant problem because it has to be loaded with a, uh, a 'hopper', if you will, of fully functional teratomorphic adjacent-membrane systems. A factory can hold up to 21 of these systems, and it can't make more by itself. As such, we hold the leash even in a rogue unit scenario - not to mention that an unnetworked Shoggoth won't have the ability to control any teratomorphs that it does create, so it will simply produce its own detainment unit that will put it down.

Now, I can't give you the lowdown on all the internal systems, I'm afraid - the '4̡͔̝̞͈̍͆̎͋͊́̕ͅ4̴̡͓͚̙͓̼̘̍͛̓͑̓͋͐͂͋-͔͚̝͔̙͗͑̎̔̕O̵͔̻͉̗͔͂̊̎͗̂̕̕͟ͅm̢̗͚̩̉̽͂̓͛͑͜͡͞p̀̆̈́͑̄́͒́͘ ̡̨͈͍̣͖̪̝̟̏' processing segment is absolutely a trade-secret piece of scientific genius that lends a lot to the factory's output, but if we were to enter a contract with you, that is one part that would only be serviceable by our own biotechnicians. It's just such complex stuff that, honestly, even I don't understand how it all works, but the thing to remember is that this is just like any other piece of high-end technology - we leave it to the experts to ensure everything works as it should, eh? Obviously all our sales and arrangements include our absolute confidentiality and our 100% rapid-reaction servicing and troubleshooting teams' focused efforts, no matter the theatre or operation your Ulfwerener are working within.

'Shoggoth' Teratofactory
                          Int 4 Wits 5 Res 4 Str 22 Dex 4 Sta 44 Pre 5 Man 1 Com 4
                          Athletics 5 Brawl 4, Intimidate 5, Streetwise 3, Subterfuge 3
                          Willpower 8 Essence 25 Size 20 Health 64 Initiative 8 Defence 9 Speed 30
                          Armoured: A teratofactory possesses Armour 5.
                          Psychocircuity: A teratofactory has Primal Urge 7 with the accompanying Essence capabilities and regenerative capacity and, for the purposes of Facet use, possesses 3 dots in Cunning, Glory, Honor, Purity, and Wisdom. It does not actually possess any of these Renown for any other purpose than this.
                          Death Rage: A teratofactory is in a constant state of hard Death Rage, but is prevented from acting on it due to restraining systems. If the systems drop or fail at any point, the teratofactory will act as per Death Rage, although it will stop and attempt to eat any organic material it comes across (including victims). Additionally, while in unleashed Death Rage, the teratofactory gains access to its Divine Bleed ability below, and will use it reflexively. As with any other werewolf, a teratofactory will not target other Uratha in Death Rage during this state.
                          Psychoactive Lenses: A teratofactory possesses the Gifts of Death (Memento Mori, Bone Gnaw), Dominance (Lay Low The Challenger), Evasion (Fog Of War, Exit Strategy), Insight (One Step Ahead), Inspiratin (Pack Triumphs Together), Shaping (Shield-Breaker), Strength (Predator's Unmatched Pursuit, Rending Claws), Pack (Pack Awareness).
                          Soul Hangar: A teratofactory can hold up to 22 Uratha souls (21 and its own), expending a single soul whenever it creates another Ulfwerener unit. A teratofactory that kills and consumes an Uratha with its Harvester ability can extract the victim's soul and add them to its hangar, if it has any space. However, if it absorbs the soul of an Uratha with a Primal Urge of 7 or more, this triggers a Clash of Wills; if the teratofactory fails, the devoured Uratha's soul and sentience is capable of anchoring itself into the Ulfwerener and taking the body over, suppressing the inhabiting soul. This descends the teratofactory into unleashed Death Rage, but the riding Primal Urge 7+ Uratha soul can attempt a Presence + Resolve roll with a -3 penalty each hour; success gives it control of the body for that hour.
                          Harvester: A teratofactory is immune to any form of poison, venom, toxin, befoulment, curse or supernatural effect that it would suffer from eating something (including via a grapple). It can consume and process any form of organic matter. During a grapple, one point of any lethal damage inflicted by the teratomorph's bite attack is upgraded to aggravated damage, and it also inflicts a persistent Arm Wrack, Blinded or Leg Wrack Tilt on the victim.
                          Pack: A teratofactory serves as a totem for any other Ulfwerener in the local combat theatre, treating the whole as a pack and granting all other units a +1 bonus to their Intelligence score for as long as they remain thusly connected. A teratofactory can interface with electronic command and control equipment to transmit its pack awareness across into an appropriate format for a human technician to read off.
                          Weapon Systems: A teratofactory's claws deal +3L and its bite deals +4L. It can also grapple at a range up up to 20 yards with a range of tendrils and tongues that emerge from its and head. A grappled target can be dragged to the teratofactory as a reflexive action.
                          Construct Ulfwerener: With enough raw organic material, a teratofactory can gestate a new limbjack, overseer or blitzer within itself over the course of a day, or two days for a blitzer. After this time, it needs to deposit a soul into the Ulfwerener, or else the bioconstruct simply dies.
                          Fleshweaver: By spending 1 Essence as a Instant action, a teratofactory can repair 1 point of aggravated damage from another Ulfwerener that it is touching.
                          Divine Bleed: While in unleashed Death Rage, any time a teratofactory suffers damage, it reflexively spends 1 Essence if it can to cause a harvestman to form from the ichors that splash on the ground.
                          Refuel: A teratofactory requires special fuel cells to restore its expended Essence. It can also regain Essence by consuming human or wolf flesh, gaining 1 Essence per level of damage inflicted. Finally, a teratofactory gains 3 point of Essence the first time it sees the harvest moon each night during the appropriate period of the year.
                          Bane: A teratofactory treats silver as a Bane, just like any other werewolf.

Harvestman
                          Rank 1 spirit
                          Power 2 Finesse 4 Resistance 2
                          Willpower 6 Essence 10 Initiative 6 Defence 4 Speed 16 Size 4 Corpus 6
                          Influences: Hunger 1 Numina: Drain, Harvest, Speed
                          Harvest: The harvestman's attacks have 2 points of armour piercing and ignore 2 points of durability. The harvestman may spend 1 Essence to make any Arm Wrack, Blinded or Leg Wrack Tilt it inflicts persistent, removing the relevant body part from the victim; if the harvestman can make it back to the teratofactory, it is reabsorbed into it and teratofactory regains 1 Essence and 1 point of Willpower.
                          Always Materialized: A harvestman is always materialized. When it runs out of Essence, it doesn't just discorporate - it utterly ceases to exist.
                          Yes, I think that's probably good question to finish up on, if that's alright with you? So, indeed, we use a lot of high-end materials in the production of Ulfwereners, and in particular we make a lot of use of teratomorphic tissues, which does put a significant limitation on the rate we can produce the command and control synthetic apparatus. Where we can, we vat-grow and lab-grow the things - I mean, if you just consider the sheer size of a teratofactory, it has more biomass than a small crowd of people! - and we'd prefer to only use tissues harvested from wild teratomorphs that we've detained for research purposes. Unfortunately, those adjacent membranes are back at it again, the rascals. So the thing is, a vat-grown teratomorph doesn't properly develop the psychomanipulative structures in those thirteen adjacent membranes. It's not just braindead, it's... well, its natural pattern templates will develop but key neurotechnical elements don't generate without the stimulus of proper brain activity. Now, as I said, teratomorphs aren't truly intelligent, but the animalistic level of mental stimulus is still necessary for the properly functional adjacent structures we need.

As such, the big limitation on expanding the project is captured wild teratomorphs, as we need a number of them as seed material for an Ulfwerener division. Yeah, um, yes, we have tried that - but raising them in captivity is, well, as you can imagine, it's a long process. You'd have to wait for them to naturally express the teratomorphy, which usually takes at least fifteen years. Instead, it's more viable for us to vat-grow the bulk of the cultured tissues for construction an Ulfwerener frame, then harvest wild specimens for the very delicate dimensional-membrane structures. For now, there's a disturbingly large number of them in the wild, so truthfully our actions not only help our research and production, they also render the world a safer place by removing more of these predators from circulation.

The other element is human-origin tissues, which are again vital components in the Ulfwereners. And, again, the same is true - we largely vat-grow the tissues needed, or obviously let the teratofactories generate them in their processing guts, which is where, heh, sorry, shouldn't really tell you this, trade secrets and all that, but the 4̡͔̝̞͈̍͆̎͋͊́̕ͅ4̴̡͓͚̙͓̼̘̍͛̓͑̓͋͐͂͋-͔͚̝͔̙͗͑̎̔̕O̵͔̻͉̗͔͂̊̎͗̂̕̕͟ͅm̢̗͚̩̉̽͂̓͛͑͜͡͞p̀̆̈́͑̄́͒́͘ ̡̨͈͍̣͖̪̝̟̏ is of course key as to how a teratofactory can replicate what we need a lot more space and equipment to manage in our regular labs - but yes, er, so, where was I. Yes, again, as I said, you or I, we're not just the bodies we can perceive and the thoughts in our head - we exist in all sorts of adjacent planes and membranes that we've also grown into. So there are some delicate elements to Ulfwerener production that require some of those and, like with the teratomorphs, that requires naturally-grown ones that have been shaped by the regular energy imprints of active human consciousness.
                          Now, obviously, all our human materials are ethically sourced. We acquire them from appropriate avenues - you know, um, prisoners sentenced on Death Row, coma patients who would just have the machines switched off otherwise, and we do give very good prices to the families of course, other human resources that are appropriately deemed expendable by society. Now, obviously, during deployment, a client has that ability to directly harvest from hostiles and disruptive elements, which is part of what makes this whole process so efficient and effective.

So, er, that's it for today! I really hope you've enjoyed this educational walkthrough with some of our demonstrations - and yes, yeah, my favourite is that too. Just seeing how quickly the teratomorph takes apart a bovine with its razortongues is, wow, just something, you know? I often joke we should be selling this to the fast food chains, you can just imagine the speed it'd put together the beef patties, heh. Anyway, yes. These are the absolute cutting edge in self-handling security assets. They can tackle any threats up to and including international-scale conflict, teratomorphic predation, and the like. Conventional weaponry is overcome by their self-repairing and self-constructing systems, while their engineered metabolisms can handle biological and chemical agents easily, and nuclear deployments that do not actually destroy the units just slow them down - their regenerative capabilities outmatch the damage dealt by even extreme radiation exposure.

We feel confident that the Ulfwereners will do you proud in any engagement, pacification or liquidation operations you may need to enact, and we look forward to hearing from you again on moving ahead with a contract for HAST/'Ur'.

...can we take a cheque right now? Yes, yes I think we can...
                          Last edited by Acrozatarim; 01-31-2018, 04:51 PM.

- Chris Allen

Comment

• (This one had more characters than the forum's max per post so I had to split it into two!)

- Chris Allen

Comment

• Originally posted by Acrozatarim View Post
                              (This one had more characters than the forum's max per post so I had to split it into two!)
                              My favorite so far!

Comment

• There is only one word I can say about it-

SCIENCE!!

(seriously, that was a good one- but I'll really have to give it an in depth read)

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

Working...
                                X