No announcement yet.

Five Pounds Of Meat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's great. And it links to the Pangaean you posted, very cool, guess we know where those Omphalos stones went. I like that the salesperson is a wolf-blooded, it's a nice touch.

Comment

• ... Dear Lord Almighty.

Well at least we now know what Pentex would look and feel like in CoD context...

And as nofather said, the Shoggoth being linked to Harvest is a nice touch. As was the Perspective possibly being Bird.

EDIT: Let’s add the salesmen and other higher-ups being Wolf-Blooded, possibly of their own making, as one of the other nice things about this. I’m reminded of Kin usurping their oh-so-superiors the Garou by becoming Skin Dancers in Apocalypse, but these guys do it in a way I consider more realistic. At least, realistic enough to work in the CoD setting.
      Last edited by 21C Hermit; 01-31-2018, 06:41 PM.

MtAw Homebrew: Even more Legacies, updated to 2E

Comment

• The rules text for Witness warheads appears to cut-off mid sentance.

While this concept didn't feel quite as visceral to me as the others, it still gives a nice window into the idea of someone trying to use the Uratha to militaristic endeavors. And quite the spectacle of fleshcraft,
        Vicissitude practitioners would be proud...or envious.
        Last edited by Gryphon's Feather; 02-03-2018, 02:08 AM.

Currently Playing: A large, mixed splat game of CofD.
        As: Seth; Would-be shaman. Wildlife studies major. Wolfblood.

Comment

• This shit's amazing.

Comment

• Great stuff. I only do not understand why Perspective need any connection to radiation. 🤔 Radiation do not seem to be resonating with Eyes or Observation.

LGBT+ in CoD games
            Dark Eras fan stuff hub ( with Eras inside ):
            Byzantine Empire in Middle Ages ( 330–1453 A.D.)
            Conquest of Paradise – Portugal and Spain in 15th century and their conquests
            My stuff for VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP

Comment

• Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
              Great stuff. I only do not understand why Perspective need any connection to radiation. 🤔 Radiation do not seem to be resonating with Eyes or Observation.
              it's a reference for the source material.

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

• double post is a double post

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

• Originally posted by Gryphon's Feather View Post
                  The rules text for Witness warheads appears to cut-off mid sentance.

​Oops. Will need to get that fixed at some point.

While this concept didn't feel quite as visceral to me as the others, it still gives a nice window into the idea of someone trying to use the Uratha to militaristic endeavors. And quite the spectacle of fleshcraft,
                  Vicissitude practitioners would be proud...or envious.
                  ​Yeah, this one was a bit more off the wall. That said, I feel the details on at least one of the bioweapon munitions is really rather horrific when looked at closely

- Chris Allen, Freelance Writer: Forsaken & Awakening 2nd Edition / The Pack / Dark Eras 1 & 2 / The Contagion Chronicle / Idigam Anthology / Night Horrors: Nameless & Accursed and Shunned by the Moon / Trinity Aeon / Aeon Aexpansion / And more besides...

​Like my work? Feel like helping me stay supplied with tea? Check out my Patreon

Comment

• The Perspective—-a non-functioning Iris to, say, an Emanation of the Aether?

Comment

• I always seem to keep missing these votes. Oh well, at least I gor another thread to pick through.

"My Homebrew Hub"
                      Age of Azar
                      The Kingdom of Yamatai

Comment

Working...
                      X