Time: 4
    Tides: 3
    Metal: 2

Comment

-Knock knock.
      -Who's there ?
      -Daaarkneeesss.

Comment

Clearly, we need to make sure that all the options will get the same amount of votes, then we will get all four.
        That's how it works, right?

Comment

Originally posted by LostLight View Post
          I vote for Time, unless by Metal you mean the music :P
          Indeed. Inquiring Minds want to know.

Metal, if so, Time if not.

THE POWER OF ROCK COMPELS THEE!

Related:
          Now I have the mental images of a Werewolf Rock Band Pack called THUNDERWÖLF!!! fighting an Idigam and/or MEATWAVE. Atop a storm-lashed skyscraper in the Shadow. Tomorrow night with with Super Blue Blood Moon looking down. Complete with the Thunder Shriek Rite in effect.

Also, what Gathra is necessary for you to write up all 4 eventually? They all sound good...
          Last edited by Vent0; 01-30-2018, 01:30 PM.

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
          Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
            Clearly, we need to make sure that all the options will get the same amount of votes, then we will get all four.
            That's how it works, right?
            I approve of this notion.

Comment

I do not mean Metal as in the music genre, no :P

- Chris Allen, Freelance Writer: Forsaken & Awakening 2nd Edition / The Pack / Dark Eras 1 & 2 / The Contagion Chronicle / Idigam Anthology / Night Horrors: Nameless & Accursed and Shunned by the Moon / Trinity Aeon / Aeon Aexpansion / And more besides...

​Like my work? Feel like helping me stay supplied with tea? Check out my Patreon

Comment

Time definitely Time.

Comment

Originally posted by Acrozatarim View Post
                  I do not mean Metal as in the music genre, no :P

:-P

Time, then. It will has already won, retroactively.

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
                  Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

For expectation management purposes, were Time to win, it won't be 'the Time Arcanum, but for Forsaken' :P

- Chris Allen, Freelance Writer: Forsaken & Awakening 2nd Edition / The Pack / Dark Eras 1 & 2 / The Contagion Chronicle / Idigam Anthology / Night Horrors: Nameless & Accursed and Shunned by the Moon / Trinity Aeon / Aeon Aexpansion / And more besides...

​Like my work? Feel like helping me stay supplied with tea? Check out my Patreon

Comment

Watch everyone suddenly frantically change votes with that revelation...

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
                        Watch everyone suddenly frantically change votes with that revelation...
                        no, I actually hoped it won't be the case. It is interesting to see, IMO, how the spirit world deals with the concept of Time, and the way it is reflected upon the Shadow. If it were "Time Arcanum by any other name", I would have been disappointed.

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

Let's go Time!

If I post any good ideas regarding house rules feel free to use them! Giving me credit is optional! All I want is people to have fun!

Comment

Gonna vote for Gift of Darkness

Comment

Yes, Acrozatarim's been incredibly creative with these 12 days and the original Gifts (and the Giver of Gifts posts), I wouldn't expect anything boring out of it.

Comment

I vote tides

Despite the user name I am actually bigender.

My Savannah Setting for CofD can be found here

My heroes as monster tamers rules for BtP can be found here

Comment

Working...
                                X