X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master Aquatosic
    replied
    Originally posted by nofather View Post

It shouldn't be an issue. They have an inborn dislike for werewolves, but if you're at the wrong end of a sacred hunt it doesn't matter what your feelings are about them, if the werewolf brings you down you're either going to die or give up a gift.

Yeah, but now you're got Helions with a -personal- grudge against your pack in particular.

Leave a comment:

• Malus
    replied
    Originally posted by Master Aquatosic View Post
    Yeah, but from my understanding, good luck getting Gifts from a Helion
    Way it works is you sacred hunt the Helion. Display dominance, get the gift.

Leave a comment:

• nofather
    replied
    Originally posted by Master Aquatosic View Post
    It shouldn't be an issue. They have an inborn dislike for werewolves, but if you're at the wrong end of a sacred hunt it doesn't matter what your feelings are about them, if the werewolf brings you down you're either going to die or give up a gift.

Leave a comment:

• Master Aquatosic
    replied

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    Spirit of Moon is... Luna. Spirits of Phases of Moon are Lunes. They are not the same, as Lunes are servants of Luna - and are seen of day-to-day period by Uratha. Moon Goddess sighting is legendary event.

If Lunes are Time spirits - would Helions also? Moon Phases are much more connected to flow of time idea than the Sun hanging all day long on the sky.

Leave a comment:

• 21C Hermit
    replied
    Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post

Should not Lunes be part Time spirits also? You know, they are spirits of Particular Phase of Moon, in the end.
    Um, that’s why I included ‘the moon’ up there...?

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    Originally posted by 21C Hermit View Post
    Certain celestial spirits, I suppose. The sun, the moon, and the stars were all associated with the passing of time in one way or another.
    Should not Lunes be part Time spirits also? You know, they are spirits of Particular Phase of Moon, in the end.

Leave a comment:

• nofather
    replied
    Or just a Time spirit.

Leave a comment:

• Master Aquatosic
    replied
    Maybe a Spirit of procrastination for some facets?

Leave a comment:

• SdeSpencer
    replied
    Originally posted by Blakemikizuki View Post
    So I have a relatively important question.
    What kind of spirit can even give the Gift of Time?
    CLOCK SPIRITS. or like sundial or watch or even certain tech spirits that can tell the time depending. spirits of other less corporal things too, like lateness or worrying about the time or schedule. even spirits of like calanders or holidays depending on how you stretch it

Leave a comment:

• 21C Hermit
    replied
    Originally posted by Blakemikizuki View Post

Certain celestial spirits, I suppose. The sun, the moon, and the stars were all associated with the passing of time in one way or another.

Leave a comment:

• Blakemikizuki
    replied

Leave a comment:

• nofather
    replied
    I thought I did Darkness but when I checked it was an attempt at Eclipse.

Leave a comment:

• 21C Hermit
    replied
    So... by chance did anybody do homebrew on the Gifts of Tides, Darkness, and/or Metal?

Leave a comment:

• Malus
    replied
    Acrozatarim Minor nit-pick: Out of Time's dramatic failure should perhaps afford 8 again (or another beneficial condition) to a related roll, since initiative itself doesn't uses dice tricks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X