Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I vote Darkness

Comment

A vote of support for either Time or Tides.

~

Comment

Gotta chase that eleventh hour. Gift of Time for me.

Kelly R.S. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
        The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
        Feminine pronouns, please.

Comment

Darkness plz

Comment

Definitely interested in the Gift of Time.

Comment

Tindalosi and the Clocktower need teeth, folks, just saying.

Kelly R.S. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
              The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
              Feminine pronouns, please.

Comment

Tally so far.

Time: 9
                Darkness: 8
                Tides: 4
                Metal: 2

I recommend folk who voted for either Tides or Metal to give their pick of Darkness or Time.

Comment

Originally posted by Malus View Post
                  I recommend folk who voted for either Tides or Metal to give their pick of Darkness or Time.
                  NEVER!!!

That being said Darkness would be nice

Completed campaign: Scion 2nd Edition. Les Légendes Currently playing: Being a dad for a 3 year old daughter and a 2 years old son and now a beautiful new baby.

Comment

Time, because I want to see how supernaturals other than mages and changelings manipulate it.

MtAw Homebrew:
                    Even more Legacies, updated to 2E
                    New 2E Legacies, expanded

Comment

I've changed my vote from Gift of Darkness to Gift of Time. I've edited my post accordingly.

Bloodline: The Stygians
                      Ordo Dracul Mysteries: Mystery of Smoke, Revised Mystery of Živa
                      Mage The Awakening: Spell Quick Reference (single page and landscape for computer screens)

Comment

Gift of Time seems like it wil, be more weird and out there, so it gets my vote. I wouldn't mind Gift of Tides making a comeback though. I had been hoping the Gift of Man would make a showing here, but alas!

Patreon | He/His Pronouns | Currently Writing: Daughters of Hera (Scion, SP Nexus) | Rome 2e (CofD, ST Vault, very not official)

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (WIP) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf

Comment

All sound good. But I vote for the gift of Darkness.

And guessing from the title, we may be voting four times? With a different set of choices each time.
                          Last edited by Gryphon's Feather; 01-30-2018, 09:39 PM.

Currently Playing: A large, mixed splat game of CofD. As: Seraph du Salomon, Voice on the concordance. Unsubtle man reluctantly participating in the business of Magi. Awakening 2E homebrew http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/m...=1569864567692

Comment

Gotta be Time.

Comment

Voting Time, because as LostLight and Arc both note, that's a neck of the woods that Werewolf has made gestures towards but could definitely use some more direct attention.

Resident Lore-Hound
                              Currently Consuming: Demon: the Descent 1e

Comment

Changing my vote to time.

Despite the user name I am actually bigender.

My Savannah Setting for CofD can be found here

My heroes as monster tamers rules for BtP can be found here

Comment

Working...
                                X