And A Trophy Made From My Enemies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Either A or E, whichever one is closer to winning

Despite the user name I am actually bigender.

My Savannah Setting for CofD can be found here

My heroes as monster tamers rules for BtP can be found here

Comment

E.

I mean, there’s gotta be a reason why the Uratha can’t just rule over humans, right?

MtAw Homebrew: Even more Legacies, updated to 2E

Comment

E, no doubt.

I'm So Meta Even This Acronym

Comment

C for me. Hosts are my favorite enemies (or prey?), and I love trophies in particular, so I'd love to hear your take on that in particular.

Currently Playing: A large, mixed splat game of CofD. As: Nobody. I'm between characters and haven't been able to get a new concept to stick.

And can you hear the choir sing? For pale blood satellites, to watch the end of everything, on this longest night.

Comment

I vote for C.

Comment

Putting my vote on E.

Resident Lore-Hound
              Currently Consuming: Hunter: the Vigil 1e

Comment

Voting for E as well; really wanna see what sort things a mortal could get up to that would make them a threat roughly on-par with some of the others on the list...

I've got a bit of a bad habit of extensively editing my posts after the fact. Please try and bear with me...
                In case you're comfortable being more friendly and casual about things, my name's Estella, or Es/Essie for short. She/Her or They/Them, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Max Deltree View Post

They say that to this day, he still kills everything he comes across, hoping to find a skull with no eyes!

Comment

Definitely Vote C - I want new Host-y goodness.

If Chris wants the position, I also believe it would be fantastic if Rich chose Chris as the badly needed new Forsaken developer. While I'm certain many OPP writers are talented and love Forsaken, no one since Stew has demonstrated Chris' care, commitment and creativity to the game or is more deserving of the position.
                    Last edited by branford; 02-23-2018, 06:09 AM.

Comment

What a close battle between C & E! Whoever will win, the Forsaken would, undoubtedly, lose.

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

Originally posted by LostLight View Post
                        What a close battle between C & E! Whoever will win, the Forsaken would, undoubtedly, lose.
                        Win, actually, since it is about a trophy made from said enemy.

I'm not denying how bittersweet that victory may have been, however.

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
                        Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

I will probably close the vote once the weekend's over

- Chris Allen, Freelance Writer & Developer

​Like my work? Feel like helping me stay supplied with tea? Check out my Patreon

Comment

A for me. Want to see more of the pure

Comment

Vote E - I always want to see humans as real enemies for the werewolves, as Uratha have SO MUCH advantages over them. It's just really curiosity 'how can you done this' thing.

My stuff for Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP
                              LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Look let's face it it's going to be amazing either way so I'm just going to vote g) any of the above

Comment

Working...
                                X