Forsaken February - Heralds of the Firstborn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forsaken February - Heralds of the Firstborn

So there I was, looking to the future, thinking to myself that once I did the Twelve Days - which would obviously, at the latest, be finished before the end of January, right? - I'd need to consider what to do for February. Obviously I could do nothing, but that would be a grave waste of a fantastic piece of alliteration for a thread title, namely Forsaken February. Letting that go to waste would be a crime.

​Here we are now and I haven't *technically* completely finished the Twelve Days just yet but close enough, right, and it's still *just* February, so therefore I still have a chance to make use of the Forsaken February title, and I'm damn well going to do exactly that. Of course, I originally had a notion for several threads throughout the month and we're kinda outta time for anything so lengthy, so I guess I'm going to have to leap straight to what was going to be the final vote and make it a big one.

​Time to vote! Would you like the write-up for a royal avatar of:
    ​a) Destroyer Wolf; or
    ​b) Death Wolf; or
    ​c) Black Wolf; or
    ​d) Red Wolf; or
    ​e) Winter Wolf.

​Don't worry, the next thing I do for March will be a little more normal-scale and down to earth, after the relatively high end scope of this one and the First Day.

- Chris Allen, Freelance Writer: Forsaken & Awakening 2nd Edition / The Pack / Dark Eras 1 & 2 / The Contagion Chronicle / Idigam Anthology / Night Horrors: Nameless & Accursed and Shunned by the Moon / Trinity Aeon / Aeon Aexpansion / And more besides...

​Like my work? Feel like helping me stay supplied with tea? Check out my Patreon

Here's a vote for B, Death Wolf.

(Why no Rabid Wolf , whyyyyy? Ahem)

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

This is what I'm working on

Comment

Oh! I'm slightly new to forsaken! Can someone give me a summary of each Wolf before i choose?

Comment

a) Destroyer Wolf

They're the one mentioned in the Basra(?) setting, so it'd be cool to see what's stalking around the Shadow there.

Comment

As tempting as it is to vote Destroyer Wolf, I'm gonna vote Death Wolf. He seems to be one of the more enigmatic among the Firstborn and it'd be great to have a little more insight into his nature.

Comment

What?! No- WHAT?!?! Oh am I going to choose? Why do I have to choose? What should I choose? Why? Why?! WHY?!?!...

*ahem*

I'll take Winter Wolf, if I may.

P.S-
            yeah, if you were to add the Pure Firstborn, the choice would have become endlessly more difficult.

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

I'm voting for Death Wolf.

Comment

I'll go with e) Winter Wolf

Currently running: VtR - The most serene requiem of Venice
                Currently playing: Being a dad for a 1year old daughter and a newborn son.
                Currently planning: Scion 2nd edition

Comment

I'm voting for b) Death Wolf.

"Nihhina kalekal-zidu kal masun, kal manudanadu. Nihhina kalekal-zidu nukal shaghu-desasudu — nihhina kalekal-zidu kal innu-desasudu udhkal samm." Arthur Ashe
                  Check out my tumblr for Chronicles of Darkness-related musings
                  He/him pronouns, please

Comment

Originally posted by LostLight View Post
                    P.S-
                    yeah, if you were to add the Pure Firstborn, the choice would have become endlessly more difficult.
                    LostLight, my friend, we've known and respected each other for ages. We appreciate our respective works and I think of you as my oldest and more constant supporter around here.

But if you think that having Rabid Wolf as an option would not make things clear and easy, I'm afraid we have a problem

*insert Civil War meme*

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

This is what I'm working on

Comment

While I love Sagrim-Ur above all I have to put my vote for Death Wolf due to wanting to see Underworld connections with Geist on the horizon.

B

Comment

Originally posted by Cinder View Post
                        LostLight, my friend, we've known and respected each other for ages. We appreciate our respective works and I think of you as my oldest and more constant supporter around here.

But if you think that having Rabid Wolf as an option would not make things clear and easy, I'm afraid we have a problem

*insert Civil War meme*
                        Hey hey hey, there is no need to get extreme. If the Pure were to be presented, I would undoubtedly know to which Firstborn I should vote.

Silver Wolf, that is.

*suiting up*

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

Death Wolf, for very egoistic reasons.

I'm So Meta Even This Acronym

Comment

Originally posted by Monghani View Post
                            While I love Sagrim-Ur above all I have to put my vote for Death Wolf due to wanting to see Underworld connections with Geist on the horizon.

B
                            Seconding here for Kamduis-Ur, for the same hope of Underworld tidbits.

MtAw Homebrew: Even more Legacies, updated to 2E

Comment

Don't worry, we'll get to the Pure in Anshega April :P

- Chris Allen, Freelance Writer: Forsaken & Awakening 2nd Edition / The Pack / Dark Eras 1 & 2 / The Contagion Chronicle / Idigam Anthology / Night Horrors: Nameless & Accursed and Shunned by the Moon / Trinity Aeon / Aeon Aexpansion / And more besides...

​Like my work? Feel like helping me stay supplied with tea? Check out my Patreon

Comment

Working...
                              X