Forsaken February - Heralds of the Firstborn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nofather View Post

Ninja'd! There's a lot of the prey among the hunters with the Firstborn, which makes sense. Death Wolf is called out as being more spirit than the others, Fenris-ur seems an embodiment of Kuruth. It makes me wonder if Black Wolf is particularly hostlike.
    Well, you know what the Law of the Shadow says, right? You are what you hunt.

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

On the topic of Firstborn possession, the Lodge of Kshatriyas claimed that Winter Wolf possessed a member of Arjuna's* pack to found their lodge. So at least some amount of Storm Lords must believe it happens?

But that, canonically, just Frost Wolf impersonating Winter Wolf, so it's still ambiguous as ever if Skolis-Ur makes a habit of riding anyone.

*The fact that werewolves claim the heroes of the Mahabharata as their own raises so many questions, and I kind of want to see a Wolf/Mage Dark Era set in India so I can dive into them.
      Last edited by Gryphon's Feather; 03-01-2018, 06:08 PM.

Currently Playing: A large, mixed splat game of CofD.
      As: Seth; Would-be shaman. Wildlife studies major. Wolfblood.

Comment

Why does winter wolf have tendency to posesse wolfblood?

Comment

It's probably easier. And as sort of a god of leaders occasionally having a personal presence is more fitting than a distant feeling, like with Fenris-ur.

Comment

Yay do any werewolves willingly practice spirt channeling ?

Comment

Originally posted by Konradleijon View Post
              Yay do any werewolves willingly practice spirt channeling ?
              What do you mean by channeling? Some of these questions probably fit better in the Simple Questions and Answers thread here. Especially since they're going to be counting votes at some point and this is just cluttering it up.
              Last edited by nofather; 03-01-2018, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Amravanti View Post
                I vote for Black Wolf (option C), and encourage others to do the same.

But unless this inspires revolution, I will probably end up editing this to Death Wolf if she comes in jeopardy of losing the last days.
                This is essentially my vote as well.

Resident Sanguinary Analyst
                Currently Consuming: Changeling: the Lost 1e

Comment

Originally posted by Amravanti View Post
                  I vote for Black Wolf (option C), and encourage others to do the same.

But unless this inspires revolution, I will probably end up editing this to Death Wolf if she comes in jeopardy of losing the last days.
                  God dangit. You know I love Winter Wolf, but i am never one to pass up a good revolution.

I vote C, Black Wolf.

Edit: Although I will vote winter wolf if a tie is present. Or if he's losing.
                  Last edited by Heroofthemists; 03-03-2018, 11:04 AM.

Comment

I will vote for Winter Wolf.

Comment

Winter Wolf.

Comment

Death Wolf.

Comment

I'll close the vote once the weekend's over.

- Chris Allen, Freelance Writer: Forsaken & Awakening 2nd Edition / The Pack / Dark Eras 1 & 2 / The Contagion Chronicle / Idigam Anthology / Night Horrors: Nameless & Accursed and Shunned by the Moon / Trinity Aeon / Aeon Aexpansion / And more besides...

​Like my work? Feel like helping me stay supplied with tea? Check out my Patreon

Comment

Man...I really want Death Wolf because Bone Shadows are my favorite Tribe, but I feel like I'm more curious about Red Wolf's personality.

Red Wolf gets my vote.

Comment

So far it looks like Winter Wolf has taken the lead. Of course some are thinking about changing their votes if it looks like they're losing, which might make Death Wolf the winner.
                              ​a) Destroyer Wolf X
                              ​b) Death Wolf XXXXX XXXX
                              ​c) Black Wolf XXX
                              ​d) Red Wolf XXX
                              ​e) Winter Wolf XXXXX XXXXX XX

Comment

Yeah, I'm going to switch my vote to Death Wolf. I'll likely request Red Wolf on Patreon.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD- Dark Eras 2; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Working...
                                X