Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Twelve Days of Wolfmas Compiled!

Hey Forumites!

Those of you on the Discord server would have seen this growing over the past few months, but this will be the first time I've shared it here!

So here you all go! All Twelve Days of Wolfmas compiled into one... very long document.

There is an additional passage on Acrozatarim/Chris' Patreon account. I will not be adding that to the document, so if you want to see it you will have to support Chris on Patreon

If there are any duplicates in there, let me know and I'll go fix it, same with any entries without a hyperlink leading to the forum post they originated from.

If I post any good ideas regarding house rules feel free to use them! Giving me credit is optional! All I want is people to have fun!

Thanks very much.

Comment

Thank you for compiling this, Afro Luigi !

- Chris Allen, Freelance Writer: Forsaken & Awakening 2nd Edition / The Pack / Dark Eras 1 & 2 / The Contagion Chronicle / Idigam Anthology / Night Horrors: Nameless & Accursed and Shunned by the Moon / Trinity Aeon / Aeon Aexpansion / And more besides...

‚ÄčLike my work? Feel like helping me stay supplied with tea? Check out my Patreon

Comment

This illustrates the great value of the these forums. Here is 126 pages (.docx) of additional WtF source material, blessed even by the hand of Chris Allen!

For the season's bounty, may we be truly thankful.

--Khanwulf

Comment

Originally posted by Afro Luigi View Post
          Hey Forumites!

Those of you on the Discord server would have seen this growing over the past few months, but this will be the first time I've shared it here!

So here you all go! All Twelve Days of Wolfmas compiled into one... very long document.

There is an additional passage on Acrozatarim/Chris' Patreon account. I will not be adding that to the document, so if you want to see it you will have to support Chris on Patreon

If there are any duplicates in there, let me know and I'll go fix it, same with any entries without a hyperlink leading to the forum post they originated from.

Afro Luigi, since yours if better formatted than mine, would you be willing to have a single document with "The Fall of Fenris", Pangaeans, Idigams, Lodges (Seven Venoms, Faceless), New rites and the royal avatars that I have in the first 22 and last 3 pages of this link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

I would rather have everyting in a single place, and you have it so well organized that it would be a shame to lose this.
          Last edited by lbeaumanior; 03-12-2018, 09:38 AM.

Comment

If you're going for the full compilation of Chris' material on the forums, I think you have forgotten at least two, the Lodge of Seven Venoms and the Lodge of the Faceless.

http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/m...n-venoms-draft

http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/m...faceless-draft

Comment

Originally posted by Amravanti View Post
              If you're going for the full compilation of Chris' material on the forums, I think you have forgotten at least two, the Lodge of Seven Venoms and the Lodge of the Faceless.

http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/m...n-venoms-draft

http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/m...faceless-draft

Added! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by lbeaumanior View Post

Afro Luigi, since yours if better formatted than mine, would you be willing to have a single document with "The Fall of Fenris", Pangaeans, Idigams, Lodges (Seven Venoms, Faceless), New rites and the royal avatars that I have in the first 22 and last 3 pages of this link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

I would rather have everyting in a single place, and you have it so well organized that it would be a shame to lose this.
                I looked at the document, and I'm not sure why you think mine is better formatted, I just used the default Doc styles and headings. Nothing fancy, most of it was just "Copy, Paste Unformatted Text" followed by some light editing (mostly using the backspace and enter keys) to make the structure like that Chris used on the forum.

Amravanti , not sure how you got the idea I intended this to be a compilation of everything. The thread is literally titled "The Twelve Days of Wolfmas compiled", and the doc is called "12 days of Wolfmas"

If I post any good ideas regarding house rules feel free to use them! Giving me credit is optional! All I want is people to have fun!

Comment

That comment was directed at Ibeaumanior, naturally.

Comment

Oh, I got confused when you didn't point to him in the message. I was assuming you were referring to my opening message.

Comment

Originally posted by lbeaumanior View Post

Added! Thanks
                      Also would just like to add, thanks for the compilations. Both of you. Very helpful and appreciated.

Comment

This is amazing, something both hilarious and full of legitimate plot potential.

Comment

Working...
                        X