Question about Claimed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Claimed.

Is there some sort of abjuration, exorcism, Gift facets, Werewolf Ritual, or true Magic (From mage), that would be able to cure a Claimed by separating the spirit from the host ? Its far beyond possession, so I really wonder.

Mage can do it, generally other people have to threaten their way out. Constant exposure to a bane, for instance. It leaves physical and mental trauma, keep in mind.

Based on how often this question comes up I wonder if the severity of being claimed is really coming across well. Maybe Possessed not allowing for Numina or Influences is the issue, to allow for a more temporary control and surge of power while not getting to the mind, body, and soul crushing torment that being the host part of a Claimed is.

There's a pack rite, Expel, that gets rid of Possession and Fetter but can't undo Claimed, as the synthesis has 'dug too deeply.'
    Last edited by nofather; 03-19-2018, 10:47 PM.

Comment

There is whole Lodge based on this very much idea - and Christian exorcism rites.

My stuff for Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP
      LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Because I don't see anything forbiddening it, I assume that it is theoretically possible for an Uratha to be Claimed. Is that correct?

Comment

Yeah all the supernaturals can be claimed, I believe.

Comment

Working...
          X