• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good dog didn't make me sad, I just have something in my eye... >sniffle<

Comment

Originally posted by Acrozatarim View Post
      Size 5, albeit that doesn't mean he stands as tall as a human does :P

Thank you. So, on the larger side, but not outside the realm of some obscure breeds. could probably rear up and place his front paws over the shoulder of the average adult with ease and thus be taller than them in that stance. Does that sound about right?

EDIT: Not sure of my calculations, but I guesstimate that a dog that was, say, 5'5'' at the shoulder would be the size of a sportscar and at least Size 8, if not Size 10
      Last edited by Master Aquatosic; 04-15-2018, 12:36 PM.

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

Yeah, he's certainly within paws-on-shoulders range.

- Chris Allen
        Freelance Writer, Deviant: the Renegade / The Pack / Dark Eras / Forsaken 2nd Edition / Idigam Anthology / Awakening 2nd Edition / Trinity Aeon / And more besides...

​Like my work? Feel like helping me stay supplied with tea? Check out my Patreon

Comment

What is Good Dog's Integrity for the purposes of the Madness Condition?

Resident Sanguinary Analyst
          Currently Consuming: Changeling: the Lost 1e

Comment

Originally posted by Satchel View Post
            What is Good Dog's Integrity for the purposes of the Madness Condition?
            ​Good question - for the purposes of Madness' dice calculations, assume Good Dog's Integrity is 0.

- Chris Allen
            Freelance Writer, Deviant: the Renegade / The Pack / Dark Eras / Forsaken 2nd Edition / Idigam Anthology / Awakening 2nd Edition / Trinity Aeon / And more besides...

​Like my work? Feel like helping me stay supplied with tea? Check out my Patreon

Comment

Originally posted by branford View Post
              Yeah, the air is awfully dusty today... *sniffle

I wonder what plans Garm has for Good Dog... a potential vessel to ride upon? Or maybe a potential child to adopt?

MtAw Homebrew: Even more Legacies, updated to 2E

Comment

I... I think this is probably one of the saddest things I've read in a long while.

Revlid wrote:
                Yes, hollowing out your humanity to become an utterly utilitarian asura is the exact suggestion I would expect from you, Aiden.

Comment

If the Witness Brands ability could be inherited you could potentially have a breed of Pure-scenting dogs, which would make hunting them so much easier. Sort of like Terminator.

But I'd expect it would be more 'big meal,' one way or another. He might get spiritually vast enough to be capable of awakening one of the Firstborn, like Ravening Wolf was. Or some worthy who earned the right to devour him would gain a big boon, perhaps a chance to fight Garm himself.

Garm isn't the nicest of the Secondborn, and one of the few other ones we know is a child of Dire Wolf. Garm seems very 'Blood for the Blood God,' 'kill them all and don't bother sorting them out,' sort of totem.

Comment

Originally posted by branford View Post
                    That was pretty much my reaction when I was it on Patreon!

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

3D Printing CofD | DC Chronicles | Marvel Chronicles | CofD Quotes | The Giftbox

Comment

My goodness.

Comment

I'm not crying...

You're crying!

Backer #2010

Comment

Originally posted by ElvesofZion View Post
                          I'm not crying...

You're crying!

Damn onion ninjas...

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

I just cried. I keep things simple.

Sean K.I.W. Steele, Freelance Writer
                            Work Blog Coming Soon
                            The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey

Comment

Ah, poor, poor dog. May you somehow have a moment of peace in the end.

Currently Playing: A large, mixed splat game of CofD.
                              As: Seth; Would-be urban shaman. College student. Possible future werewolf?

Comment

Originally posted by Acrozatarim View Post

Good Dog

This is a great metaphor for soldiers who have seen to much and are seeking some kind of peace.

Whatever it was that changed Good Dog, precisely, it isn't easily repeatable. The Garmir have practiced deviant ceremonies of feeding Pure meat to dogs for as long as the Lodge has existed, although the specifics of their rites are poorly understood precisely because the cult keeps it a secret. Just imprisoning a hound and giving it nothing but Uratha meat isn't enough to inflict the changes that have been incurred on Good Dog.
                                Would it fair to say that all lodges have a repository of rites and fetishes would be hard to recreate by non-affiliates Urathas?

Comment

Working...
                                X