[Video Game] Plague Tale: Innocence - Medieval confrontation with Beshilu

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Video Game] Plague Tale: Innocence - Medieval confrontation with Beshilu

A Plague Tale: Innocence follows the story of three siblings, Amicia and her younger brothers fighting to survive during the Hundred Years' War against plague of rats and various looters. Hundred Years' War took place in years 1337 to 1453 over the rule of Kingdom of France, between French and English dynasty.

As to Werewolf inspirations - just see the uncut, 16 minutes long trailer of the game...

My stuff for Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ in CoD games

this can easily be inspiration for what happens when you ignore the beshilu. and a fun story for a hunter/bluebook campaign

Comment

It looks like an interesting game and I thought a good visual of the impact rats and their plague can do.

But at some point you'd turn to Vermintide as the beshilu start coalescing.

If only there was a good game about spider invasions.

Comment

Originally posted by nofather View Post
        If only there was a good game about spider invasions.
        It's called living in Australia.

Seriously the number of Huntsmen I have at home is getting to positively ludicrous levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Azahul View Post
          It's called living in Australia.

Seriously the number of Huntsmen I have at home is getting to positively ludicrous levels.
          And as much as I love spiders, this is why I live in Canada.

There has to be some game that's done a similar thing with spiders though. Although may VG executives feel that would be too terrifying to be marketable.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
            And as much as I love spiders, this is why I live in Canada.

There has to be some game that's done a similar thing with spiders though. Although may VG executives feel that would be too terrifying to be marketable.
            could you count the game Deadly Creatures

Comment

Working...
            X