Space Race in WtF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space Race in WtF

Population of Idigams on Earth is rising...

'Have the Americans been on the Moon or it’s just a hoax as conspiracy theorists claim? All questions will be answered when the Russian cosmonauts visit the Earth’s satellite, Russia’s space boss, promised.

“We’ve set such a task – to go there and check if they were there or not,” Dmitry Rogozin replied to the popular question about the moon exploration. “The Americans say – they’ve been there. We’ll verify that.”'

https://www.azerbaycan24.com/en/russ...scosmos-chief/
    Last edited by wyrdhamster; 11-26-2018, 10:24 AM.

LGBT+ in CoD games
    Dark Eras fan stuff hub ( with Eras inside ):
    Byzantine Empire in Middle Ages ( 330–1453 A.D.)
    Conquest of Paradise – Portugal and Spain in 15th century and their conquests
    My stuff for VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP

I think he's just trolling. Or maybe a confused Idigam wants to go back.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      I think he's just trolling. Or maybe a confused Idigam wants to go back.
      OR!! Someone (or something) wants to arrange another jailbreak.

Urum da takus.

Comment

Originally posted by Lost-His-Mind View Post
        OR!! Someone (or something) wants to arrange another jailbreak.
        Either way, it's probably out of luck.

Comment

I'm sure you'd have plenty of idigam-denying werewolves. They're rare enough most haven't encountered one, and competition's enough that they might believe someone's claims of the wild powers of an idigam was just a spirit they couldn't handle.

Comment

Just will leave it here...

LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Expending topic - Is it possible that some kind of extraterrestrial spirits - like Idigam - are living on Mars? As we have next Mars mission now...

LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

doubt it, as of now we only know that idigram were imprisoned on mother Luna. though it's up to the storyteller ultimately

Comment

The Thrice-Great legacy mentions there being planetary choirs of spirits.

Comment

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
                    Expending topic - Is it possible that some kind of extraterrestrial spirits - like Idigam - are living on Mars? As we have next Mars mission now...
                    First Edition talked about the shit that could happen if a Martian or Jovian spirit could make it's way to Earth, and that was without a spaceship to hitch onto.

Less like Idigam and more like Void Spirits, but still, nasty shit, and yeah, they can crash into a chronicle.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
                    The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
                    Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.
                    Currently Working On: Memento Mori(GtSE)

Comment

Entirely possible one 'missed' the moon, or was sent farther away for whatever reason.

The InSight lander isn't returning, however, so we wouldn't be getting anyone riding back to Earth unless they can travel along the assorted sensor readings being returned (in which case it may as well return via people simply looking at the planet). Like everyone says it's up to the storytellers.

Comment

Originally posted by nofather View Post
                        unless they can travel along the assorted sensor readings being returned (in which case it may as well return via people simply looking at the planet).
                        There's a narrative distinction between "this thing rode the spiritual currents of data transmissions" and "this thing traveled along human sight-lines like those are a thing we think about as individual things that matter." Acrozatarim made an idigam that did the former along a more diffuse route from the Moon.

Resident Sanguinary Analyst
                        Currently Consuming: Changeling: the Lost 1e

Comment

Science has no place in WtF really; it's just a wrong theme. A WtF game that takes place during the space race say in Florida etc., now that's different!

Comment

Originally posted by Iguazu View Post
                            Science has no place in WtF really; it's just a wrong theme. A WtF game that takes place during the space race say in Florida etc., now that's different!
                            Yet we will get Golden Age of S-F Era for the WtF in Dark Eras 2 ( probably in it's Companion )

'Golden Age of Sci Fi – Deviant /Werewolf'

LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Originally posted by Iguazu View Post
                              Science has no place in WtF really; it's just a wrong theme.
                              I mean, it is a fairly major plot point for the Idigam. Wyrd didn't just make up this connection between moon landings and the Idigam.

Comment

Working...
                              X