No announcement yet.

Space Race in WtF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moon landing and Idigams are mentioned in frame in 1E WtF corebook even.

LGBT+ in CoD games
    Dark Eras fan stuff hub ( with Eras inside ):
    Byzantine Empire in Middle Ages ( 330–1453 A.D.)
    Conquest of Paradise – Portugal and Spain in 15th century and their conquests
    My stuff for VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP

Comment

While technology is a difficult theme to marry into the game, I really wouldn't say it doesn't have any place at all. I can totally see a pack of rural Iron Masters using Gift/Rite enhanced remote controlled drones (or maybe drone Fetishes with bound Raptor spirits that reveals Twilit entities on camera) to patrol their vast steppe/prairie territory.

Still, the space race didn't inherently introduce technology with Uratha existence. Unless a pack was directly involved in NASA before the landings, Uratha would probably not go further than to investigate NASA and the returned pods once someone pieces together why a bunch of idigam suddenly showed up. The new plans for a manned landing does introduce new possibilities with savvy and informed Uratha trying to infiltrate (or just straight up sabotage) Roscosmos to stop the new mission.

Bloodline: The Stygians
      Ordo Dracul Mysteries: Mystery of Smoke, Revised Mystery of Živa
      Mage The Awakening: Spell Quick Reference (single page and landscape for computer screens)

Comment

Working...
      X