The Ethics of the Wolf

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zannmato View Post
    But Kuruth can strike at any time, I think is the point Iguazu was making.
    If you're at a point where you're checking for Kuruth in your day job, your Harmony and/or your day job are presenting far bigger problems.

Resident Lore-Hound
    Currently Consuming: Hunter: the Vigil 1e

Comment

But Kuruth can strike at any time, I think is the point Iguazu was making.
      My point is that it doesn't.

Providing you're not freshly changed, you know what your triggers are. And unless your workplace involves thrown silver weapons, or for some reason you're aiming for disharmony, odds are you're fine.

In first edition random things were more likely to cause Kuruth but in second edition it's pretty easy to maintain control.

Comment

Originally posted by Satchel View Post
        If you're at a point where you're checking for Kuruth in your day job, your Harmony and/or your day job are presenting far bigger problems.
        I totally agree XD

"There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls." - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by nofather View Post

Indefinitely? Uratha don't rage just because someone upsets them. All of the example packs from the Pack book, detailing how packs work, have steady jobs. Software development company, hospital administration and staff, fire department, and band.
          If I remember correctly, the band was one of the examples where the members relied heavily on wolf blooded in order to function as a pack because the werewolf members couldn't trust that they wouldn't lose it.

"There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls." - George Carlin

Comment

If I remember correctly, the band was one of the examples where the members relied heavily on wolf blooded in order to function as a pack because the werewolf members couldn't trust that they wouldn't lose it.
            The Pack book is also designed to showcase how Wolf Blooded can be used in games beyond the usual "they exist". To me this specific example showcases a very large statistical outlier where they help a pack of way out of balance Harmony werewolves maintain some semblance of normality. For most packs however, they should be more than capable of holding a regular job without ripping off the foreman's head.
            Last edited by Dessembrae; 12-12-2018, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dessembrae View Post

The Pack book is also designed to showcase how Wolf Blooded can be used in games beyond the usual "they exist". To me this specific example showcases a very large statistical outlier where they help a pack of way out of balance Harmony werewolves maintain some semblance of normality. For most packs however, they should be more than capable of holding a regular job without ripping off the foreman's head.
              Fair enough

Comment

Yeah it definitely showcased the more wolf-blooded side of things.

But their death rage incident didn't happen as they were performing or anything, it happened as they were doing an investigation on the hunt as werewolves. They could 'get the band back together' but they started being afraid of each other after it happened (and as noted elsewhere, their current situation isn't exactly helping them get through it).

Comment

Working...
                X