Merry Wulfmas!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Wulfmas!

Hey folks! Just a quick post from me to wish you all a merry Wulfmas this year I sadly don't have the time to do a proper 12 Days of Wulfmas writing spree like last year, but I have posted a few new bits of content to a handful of existing threads as a gift of goodwill for the holiday season.

Shunned by the Moon progresses apace - you'll have seen from the Monday Meeting Notes that art notes are being wrangled! Once it comes back from editing, we'll have some more development to do - but we'll be on the home stretch! I can't wait to get the book into your waiting hands

For Forsaken in 2019, keep an eye out for some new blog content (especially if you liked the Giver of Gifts blog posts), there's some great Werewolf material coming in Dark Eras 2, and of course Shunned by the Moon itself. With any luck there may also be further news of things in the pipeline, especially if you guys enjoy Shunned and make it a success! Note that I cannot say anything for sure about the line's future, nor promise particular material - I am but a freelance writer and an enthusiastic flag-waver for the line - but I am pretty optimistic about Forsaken right now and I think we're on track for good things.

On a personal note, I know people have often said they want to see more Lodges for the 2nd edition ruleset. I can't promise anything in terms of content in official Forsaken books, but what I can do is create some material for the Storyteller's Vault now that it's up and running for Forsaken! I'm currently putting together rules for three Bone Shadow-focused Lodges that will be released on the SV as Death Wolf's Chosen. Whether or not I do further Lodge products will depend on how well DWC does, but if you want to see me write up some core Lodges for a particular Tribe next, let me know your preference Note that these *aren't*2e updates of the 1e tribal pillar Lodges - it's my understanding that I can't put material like that onto the Vault - but will be Lodges with themes or sacred prey that are similarly core to a given Tribe's central concepts.

Anyways, happy holidays, and may the Giver of Gifts bring you a rich bounty of prey!

- Chris Allen, Freelance Writer & Developer

​Like my work? Feel like helping me stay supplied with tea? Check out my Patreon

Nice! Thank you, I know you have been busy. Happy holidays!

Thoughts ripple out, birthing others

Comment

happy holidays, your hard work is as greatly appreciated as your passion for the Forsaken

Comment

Happy Wulfmas to Chris and all around in forums!

I wonder why Chris not simply become Werewolf: The Forsaken 2E main gameline developer with his whole stellar fan materials, official work for the company and great understanding of setting. I maybe not seeing something, but Chris looks as best candidate to govern the gameline as whole.

My stuff for Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP
        LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Is the developer position or empty? I haven’t seen Stew in ages, so is Apocalpyse and Foresake sheriffless?

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

Stew left a long time ago. Matthew Dawkins seems to be developer on this book, which is being co-developed with Chris and Leath.

Comment

That is correct, I'm currently assisting the development of Shunned by the Moon.

Don't worry about the state of Forsaken's development, and whether or not it has a line developer; Onyx Path's structure is a bit different to how it used to be when every game had a dedicated line dev, and the lack of one for Forsaken isn't something that's an obstacle to its future.

- Chris Allen, Freelance Writer & Developer

​Like my work? Feel like helping me stay supplied with tea? Check out my Patreon

Comment

So long as the (Developer) Pack moves as one, things should turn out well?

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
                Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

Like all good packs, we’re mostly in agreement, and disagreements just lead to discussion that makes a better outcome. 🙂

Writer. Developer. World of Darkness | Chronicles of Darkness | The Trinity Continuum

Comment

Working...
                  X