Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a name for new Idigam: Fear of Scales ( like on body of lizard )

Conquest of Paradise - Fan Dark Era about Portugal and Spain conquests in XVI century - Mage & Beast ( & Hunter )
    My Hubs - VtR 2E System Hacks, MtAw 2E Legacies and System Hacks & WtF 2E Lodges and System Hacks

Comment

• If you're still around, could you translate "Make the Peaceful Red" as a name? Red, in this instance, referring to blood red.

Comment

• If anyone's done a First Tongue translation of "This story is true", I haven't seen it.

Comment

• Really? That's been translated a few times over the years, iirc. I may not rc, mind you... I'll see if I can find it again in the next couple of days. Unless someone beats me to it.

Open the gates of Hell: Random Demon Generator.

Shapeshifting Historian
          Freelancer - Shattered Dreams, Dark Eras Companion - Forsaken by Rome

Comment

• "This story is True": "Cahha kal nihhina" - a common beginning to most werewolf stories. It's roughly equivalent to "once upon a time", "once..." or "long ago", but with more historical and important connotations.

That's from Sikla Alkis' dictionary and phrase book as linked to on the first tab of my own Sumerian De-Grimmifier google spreadsheet.

Open the gates of Hell: Random Demon Generator.

Shapeshifting Historian
            Freelancer - Shattered Dreams, Dark Eras Companion - Forsaken by Rome

Comment

• I have a few new ones regarding the spirit allies of my Kukthidum, if anyone if kind enough to give a crack at them

Forge Fangs, or " Those Who Bite Through Hot Metal"- Ensah who are thought to be faithful Fang-Shapers who Creator Wolf remakes into powerful spirit servants upon deathas a reward for their service.

Nature's Remedies- Hursah of naturally found medicinal substances that represent healing and recovery, to help tie with Danu-Urs aspect of being a force of renewal

The Unfinished/ "Inspired Dreams Left Unsung"- Hursih of concepts and ideas that have gone unrealized, these spirits are used to help inspire Fang-Shapers to create things that no human hands have actually produced, therefore helping the tribe subvert Humanity's monopoly on Technology.

Tool-Maker / "He Who First Tamed False Fire"- A Dihir who is the spiritual reincarnation of the very first Uratha who bound himself to Creator Wolf, and who acts as her most powerful servant/ envoy between her and the Tribe.

Smoldering Wolf- The Secondborn offspring of Danu-Ur and the Totem for the Lodge of The Seething Maw, a Fang-Shaper Lodge dedicated to hunting the most terrifying of creatures as their Sacred Prey: the Uratha of the Blood Talons.
              Last edited by Korogra; 10-08-2017, 03:06 AM.

Comment

• I'd like some more stuff to use in Fire-Touched rites. My players are due to spy on one of their ceremonies in a couple weeks.

Comment

• A spirit named "The Edge of the Blade", referring to the tipping point, boiling point, or what-have-you.

"Nihhina kalekal-zidu kal masun, kal manudanadu. Nihhina kalekal-zidu nukal shaghu-desasudu — nihhina kalekal-zidu kal innu-desasudu udhkal samm." Arthur Ashe
                  Check out my tumblr for Chronicles of Darkness-related musings
                  He/him pronouns, please

Comment

Working...
                  X