New OPP Video on Werewolf!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New OPP Video on Werewolf!

I sat down with Matthew Dawkins earlier today and we livestreamed a chat about Forsaken, going off the questions people had asked in the last video! Check it out for some general discussion on Forsaken, areas we think could be focused on going forwards, some chatter about Shunned, and a few other bits and pieces (including a surprise Mummy spoiler :P )!

- Chris Allen, Freelance Writer & Developer

​Like my work? Feel like helping me stay supplied with tea? Check out my Patreon

Oooo, I was only able to pop in for a bit in the middle, but I wonder if that Mummy spoiler is what I think it is...

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Mummy spoilers: LINK

~

Comment

Originally posted by Teatime View Post
        Mummy spoilers: LINK
        Yup, that's the one!

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Working...
        X