Were-mallrats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were-mallrats

So I had this idea which manifested as just the title of this post. I cant quite decide if I want these to be ridden, skin-changers, or something else. I also cant decide if they should be rats that turn into tweens, or tweens who turn into rats. Either way I hope I can make my players chuckle and shake their heads in shame.
    Suggestions welcome as it's currently nothing more than a concept with a name. Were-mallrats.

Holy shit, 80s/90s malls make way more sense with the Gauntlet casually being nibbled on all the time.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
    The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
    Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

Hmmm.. magath who are fusions of rats and consumerism who find tweens to be preferred hosts would be darkly funny

Comment

Originally posted by Korogra View Post
        Hmmm.. magath who are fusions of rats and consumerism who find tweens to be preferred hosts would be darkly funny
        Oh i really like that, I think that's what I'll do.

Comment

They nibble holes in wallets. Or at least in the resistance to frivolous purchasing. And their rituals are euphoric in congregation.... (Especially around the mall-rat holy days.)

They also skateboard while being chased by security, but that's another thing. Or not--think of it as poking holes in the fabric of authority!

On the magath note: this is what you get when beshilu wander into a mall and get eaten by potent consumerism spirits. They... don't digest quite right.

--Khanwulf

Comment

Originally posted by Khanwulf View Post

They also skateboard while being chased by security, but that's another thing. Or not--think of it as poking holes in the fabric of authority!

--Khanwulf
            The holy day of Skate Saturday?

Comment

Originally posted by Korogra View Post

The holy day of Skate Saturday?

They wear hole-y jeans!

--Khanwulf

PS. --and T-shirts.

PPS. Some of them have additional piercings beyond the norm. That is to say, holes....

Comment

Working...
              X