Werewolf Inspiration: Love Death and Robots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Werewolf Inspiration: Love Death and Robots

Just wanted to say the new netflix series Love Death and Robots has an awesome episode on werewolves with episode 10. Really good inspiration for how I imagine a fight would go down between them, go check it out.

Yeah. I saw somewhere someone suggesting it reminded them of Werewolf the Apocalypse, so I was thinking more werewolf versus polluters. But this is a pretty good Forsaken inspiration. A high Harmony werewolf, maybe an Iron Master, in the army. A couple others on the other side, maybe even Pure.

Comment

Aside from the weirdness of the setting (Werewolves as common knowledge and US military personnel) the short was a great way of displaying how Uratha work. Heightened senses. Healing. War forms. Brutal, brutal violence.

Comment

Originally posted by Kargle18446 View Post
        Just wanted to say the new netflix series Love Death and Robots has an awesome episode on werewolves with episode 10. Really good inspiration for how I imagine a fight would go down between them, go check it out.
        Yup. Meanwhile, the Dracula episode does nothing for my Vampire games.

Really liked Suits though.

Comment

The fox spirit episode is amazing too, and could be brought into a chronicle easily

Comment

Working...
          X