Best 1E Supplements for Forsaken 2E?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best 1E Supplements for Forsaken 2E?

So I recently picked up Werewolf: the Forsaken 2E and I'm still getting a handle on it and its differences from 1E. Which 1E supplements would you say are the most useful still in 2E? I already own Blood of the Wolf and Predators.

The Pure is a solid book.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
      The Pure is a solid book.

Yep. Best book. The pure tribes are depicted better than the forsaken in tribes of the moon.

-'' We are the unsullied.
      We are the inheritors.
      We are the Pure ''-

I'm the guy who draws werewolves.

Comment

Night Horrors: Wolfsbane & Predators have fantastic options and compelling characters. Book of Spirits isn't, technically, a Werewolf supplement, but it's a book dedicated to the Shadow and the spirits that live there and just for that it's valuable.

My Homebrew Hub

Comment

Tribes and signs of the moon are solid books. Uh bits and pieces of blasphemes may still be relevant, but we have a new book coming so maybe hold out for that one, same with the pure.

WoD-Dark Eras!! (Backed for Viking Age Werewolf)

Comment

I mean.

Blood of the Wolf, Signs of the Moon, Tribes of the Moon, Predators, The Pure, Forsaken's Chroniclers Guide....

is there any 1E supplement that isn't still good for 2E?

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
            The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
            Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

Lodges are drastically different across editions, making the Lodgebooks limited except for mining for backgrounds and spirits.

Comment

Originally posted by nofather View Post
                Lodges are drastically different across editions, making the Lodgebooks limited except for mining for backgrounds and spirits.
                Still fairly decent grounds for reimaginings and reconstructions.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
                The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
                Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

Working...
                X