Ideas for Dramatic Failure on Basu-Im

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas for Dramatic Failure on Basu-Im

Last session, while in the Hisil of Manitou Springs (I'm running the quickstart using 2E rules), one of the characters got his Kuruth triggered, which led to another pack member also going into Basu-Im, then another, then, the whole pack was going in Basu-Im while on the Shadow, while fighting the Al'aths (the Alder Guardian Trees). They all decided to take a Beat and have a Dramatic Failure on their resist rolls.

As to give me some time to think about it, they woke up in their pack house two days later...

Gimme your most terryfing ideas on what they might have done during the black-out

Originally posted by endou_kenji View Post
    Last session, while in the Hisil of Manitou Springs (I'm running the quickstart using 2E rules), one of the characters got his Kuruth triggered, which led to another pack member also going into Basu-Im, then another, then, the whole pack was going in Basu-Im while on the Shadow, while fighting the Al'aths (the Alder Guardian Trees). They all decided to take a Beat and have a Dramatic Failure on their resist rolls.

As to give me some time to think about it, they woke up in their pack house two days later...

Gimme your most terryfing ideas on what they might have done during the black-out
    What did they want out of it initially, and what are the things closest to the scenario they absolutely did not want to lose, damage, unbalance, or otherwise upset?

Aiming to give them what they wanted with the tools at play in the worst way possible.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
    The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
    Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
      What did they want out of it initially, and what are the things closest to the scenario they absolutely did not want to lose, damage, unbalance, or otherwise upset?

Aiming to give them what they wanted with the tools at play in the worst way possible.
      they were investigating the Hisil side of the city, as to find out why the spirits were so all around it and wtf was going on in the city. Basically, in the scenario, a locus has been left by itself for a few years and the spirits took the opportunity to cause mayhem in town, and now, the urathas are back to get things back to how they're supposed to be (and the aforementioned guardian spirits are being lead by a major local spirit, that's partially corrupted and want the uratha away)

Comment

Working...
      X