Shunned by the Moon is on DTRPG!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shunned by the Moon is on DTRPG!

Body horror incoming! Shunned by the Moon is on DTRPG!

Discuss.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Will those who buy the Advanced PDF, get a rebate for the print version, when it's released?

Comment

Just browsing through it, so much awesomeness. As someone who's been aching for more shapeshifters, the new Hosts in particular delight me.

Comment

Originally posted by endou_kenji View Post
        Will those who buy the Advanced PDF, get a rebate for the print version, when it's released?
        That is how it works.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Originally posted by endou_kenji View Post
          A rebate? No.

A coupon for the print version? Yes.

Comment

Oh yeah as a reminder, errata link here:

https://forms.gle/QSGg1sdvPBBDiy6U8

Comment

Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post

A rebate? No.

A coupon for the print version? Yes.
              that's what I meant, sorry

Comment

I finished it, and it's awesome...

But I still can't get over how the example Azlu became a mastermind because of a 1900s version of this:

Last edited by Leliel; 07-10-2019, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Man the new Gifts are awesome. Also I love that Forsaken are specifically not barred from learning them. That makes the book even more worth it.

Comment

It's free! It's loose in the wild at last!

Originally posted by Leliel View Post
                    I finished it, and it's awesome...

But I still can't get over how the example Azlu became a mastermind because of a 1900s version of this:

Let me know if you do a Sir Night read-through of it over on rpg.net, those are always amusing

And hey, don't knock it if it works More drugs for Hosts is clearly the way forward!

- Chris Allen, Freelance Writer & Developer

​Like my work? Feel like helping me stay supplied with tea? Check out my Patreon

Comment

One of the best book from the second editions of CoD.
                      I'm not saying this because I worked hard for it, but because everything is so awesome. Hope you like the mood of my arts.
                      Huge compliments to everyone who worked on it.
                      The Pure are so awesome and also the new Bale Hounds.
                      The gifts of blood and fervor are just WOW, the Predator Kings merits are AMAZING

-'' We are the unsullied.
                      We are the inheritors.
                      We are the Pure ''-

I'm the guy who draws werewolves.

Comment

This is really exceptional work. Night Horrors continues to be one of the strongest lines in Chronicles of Darkness.

Social justice vampire/freelancer | He/Him

VtR: Curses of Caine in Requiem 2ndTricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: The CabinActual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
                        Podcast: The Breakup

Comment

Wow, this is great so far. I'm just skimming through, but I especially love the stuff for the Pure. I've always been fascinated with "dark mirror" type enemy groups.

Comment

Originally posted by Helur View Post
                            One of the best book from the second editions of CoD.
                            I'm not saying this because I worked hard for it, but because everything is so awesome. Hope you like the mood of my arts.
                            Huge compliments to everyone who worked on it.
                            The Pure are so awesome and also the new Bale Hounds.
                            The gifts of blood and fervor are just WOW, the Predator Kings merits are AMAZING
                            Small shock you like the predator kings. I just read about the church. Auto kuruth just for being in the area? Jesus.

WoD-Dark Eras!! (Backed for Viking Age Werewolf)

Comment

I was pretty apathetic about Werewolf's first edition; it had cool ideas but it never clicked for me. Second edition's core made me respect the game; it made sense to me now and had cool ideas. This book, though? It's phenomenal and makes me want to actually play it.

Ghost Wolves section is the best.

Great job, guys, especially the artists whom I have a lot more to say about later.

Comment

Working...
                              X