Wolfenoot - Wolves Holiday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolfenoot - Wolves Holiday

So by info from this week Monday Meeting Notes, we have new holidays, based on canines traditions. Before I go into description of it, I must point it sounds a lot as our few years back Twelve Days of Wolfmas, by great Acrozatarim. Asking him for new content would be too much - but we are all open to celebrate Wolfenoot by making our own story seeds, NPCs and plot ideas for it now. So share them in good spirit.

Here is sum-up on Wolfenoot:

Originally posted by Monday Meeting Notes 2019-11-18
    Wolfenoot. This is an annual festival which commemorates the anniversary of The Great Wolf’s death. The holiday is observed on November 23. According to tradition, during Wolfenoot the Spirit of the Wolf brings small gifts to homes and hides them around the house for everyone. People who display kindness to dogs receive better gifts than everyone else.

The holiday was created by a 7-year-old boy in New Zealand. his mother shared the idea for the holiday via Facebook in 2018, and the post was quickly shared more than 2,000 times. The FB event page for the holiday got more than 13,000 Facebook users marking that they were interested in the event or planned to attend. An official page was created and soon numerous FB groups, pages, and events followed.

The central theme of the Nov 23rd holiday is kindness to dogs and wolves. Various celebrations along these elements have been proposed by participants, such as feasting on roasted meat, giving gifts, donating time and money to charitable organizations which benefit dogs and wolves, and decorating homes with wolf and dog themes. Participants are encouraged to celebrate by eating roast meat and cakes decorated as a full moon. Those who prefer not to consume meat are encouraged to omit the consumption of meat and celebrate in the spirit of “being kind to animals.”
    Last edited by wyrdhamster; 11-19-2019, 04:59 AM.

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ through Ages
    LGBT+ in CoD games

Wait, Wolfenoot is coming up? Shit, I'd completely forgotten!

- Chris Allen, Freelance Writer & Developer

​Like my work? Feel like helping me stay supplied with tea? Check out my Patreon

Comment

Originally posted by Acrozatarim View Post
      Wait, Wolfenoot is coming up? Shit, I'd completely forgotten!
      November 23rd it's this year!

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
      LGBT+ through Ages
      LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

As a wolf enthusiast and dog owner, this Wolfenoot eve is going to be great.

Comment

Working...
        X