• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll say B.

Comment

More rites, absolutely A

Comment

B; Definitely B. Especially given the other Wolfenoot gift on your patreon. Even more claimed goodness!

And don't think I didn't notice how those...Claimed have powers resembling the Hosts. It would be cause for rampant speculation if it were in a Chronicles book, but those thoughts shall stay in my head, in case that is just what those sly foxes want.

Thoughts ripple out, birthing others

Comment

I’m voting B.

As much as I want a new Gift, B seems more logical.

Comment

D

There's a lot of A and B answers already, but I don't know how future posts will pan out, so I hold the Lodge in my hopes!

Consumer of lore, myth, history, tales and songs.
            Constantly Out in the Grapes ™

Comment

I'm voting for B. A and D are really, really tempting. But B is just too cool

My Homebrew Hub

Comment

B) Because expanded rules are so useful.

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
                Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

While a Ghost Wolf Void Spirit Lodge would be seriously awesome, I think I'll go with B.

Bloodline: The Stygians
                  Ordo Dracul Mysteries: Mystery of Smoke, Revised Mystery of Živa
                  Mage The Awakening: Spell Quick Reference (single page and landscape for computer screens)

Comment

Putting in my vote for B as well.

Resident Lore-Hound
                    Currently Consuming: Hunter: the Vigil 1e

Comment

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Sorry, I just used a "B" per level of excitement :P

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

B) Expanded Hive-Claimed rules, with sub-types and Hive-Claimed sorcerers.

THIS FOR SURE.

Comment

I call B. Hive Claimed sound fun

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

Adding to the chorus of votes for B; despite the temptation of the Ghost Wolf lodge, Claimed of all stripes are just too fun to fiddle around with.

Cuuurrent tally: 6 votes for A, 19(!) for B, and 2 for D. None in favor of C yet, interestingly.
                            Last edited by Sconce; 11-25-2019, 05:15 PM.

I've got a bit of a bad habit of extensively editing my posts after the fact. Please try and bear with me...
                            In case you're comfortable being more friendly and casual about things, my name's Estella, or Es/Essie for short. They/Them or She/Her, please.

Comment

I vote A, just it's much fitter for the holiday - and A's are in minority. I will be happy with B also.

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
                              LGBT+ through Ages
                              LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Originally posted by Sconce View Post
                                None in favor of C yet, interestingly.
                                That's because C is flavourless. Everyone loves new Gifts, but with no clue as to what it might even be about it's not nearly as interesting as the other alternatives. If the choice was between a set of new Rites, a new Gift and a new Lodge, with no descriptors or clues, the result would've been much more even.

Bloodline: The Stygians
                                Ordo Dracul Mysteries: Mystery of Smoke, Revised Mystery of Živa
                                Mage The Awakening: Spell Quick Reference (single page and landscape for computer screens)

Comment

Working...
                                X