1001 Spirits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1001 Spirits

So could not find topic with Search button for spirits sharing and creation - so started one now.

I need to create some Totem and spirits for my game - so here are best ideas for those.

Now, I do not have idea for first one of them - just that I need one from Imperial Library of Constantinople, leading pack of Bone Shadows inside. Some spirit connected to libraries or mythical beasts of Greek literature are to be looked for.

* Powers marked by asterisk are from Reighnhell’s list of new Manifestations & Numina
    Last edited by wyrdhamster; 04-17-2020, 06:34 AM.

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ through Ages
    LGBT+ in CoD games

Re: Spirits

It's been a while since I have made any updates, but here is a link to my thread of Spirits and other ephemeral entities.

The Artificer's Workshop - A collection of Exalted Artifacts
    Curios, Relics, and Tomes - A collection of Relics (Cursed and Otherwise)
    The Horror Lab - A collection of Beasts, Monsters and less definable things.
    Strange Places - A collection of Dark, Mysterious, and Wondrous Locations
    Twilight Menagerie - A collection of Ephemeral Entities

Comment

I love your topic, Reighnhell, but was thinking on topic in Werewolf cotext. Like I will prepare few Totems, that you do not prepare normaly.

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
      LGBT+ through Ages
      LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

So here is my first take on self-made spirits, to more general use - but also Totems of particular groups.

1. Wise Owl

Wise Owl is Totem of generational Bone Shadows pack in one of greater libraries. Legend says that Owl is one of those belonging to Athena, from her personal flock. Centuries ago Owl stalked the nights, catching rodents in Hisil. Now it stalks knowledge and lore, wanting to uncover secrets of universe. But as her original goddess, bird still know how to hunt - and how to gauge eyes.

Wise Owl, beside showing to her pack worshipers, is known to Fetter to precious books, to find new candidates for next generation of her cult, when they take new book to read.

Power 5, Finesse 7, Resistance 5, Willpower 10, Essence 20
        Initiative: 15
        Defence: 5
        Speed: 10
        Size: 3
        Corpus: 8
        Influences: Knowledge 3, Owls 2
        Ban: Offered new knowledge, Owl cannot refuse
        Bane: Snake deceiving others
        Manifestation: Reaching, Gauntlet Breach, Image, Materialize, Fetter, Twilight Form
        Numina: Aggressive Meme, Implant Mission, Occult Sight*, Omen Trance, Pathfinder, Seek
        Last edited by wyrdhamster; 04-17-2020, 06:34 AM.

LGBT+ through Ages
        LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

There goes @Wyrmhamster highjacking threads again. At least he's not plagiarizing now. Baby steps.

Comment

Originally posted by Malus View Post
            There goes @Wyrmhamster highjacking threads again. At least he's not plagiarizing now. Baby steps.
            And how exactly is he hijacking the thread he created? The comment wasn't necessary, please don't do it again.

Onyx Path Forum Administrator
            Posts in this color are moderator posts
            Posts in this color mean a Great Old One has driven me mad.
            Forum Terms of Use
            the Contact Us link.

Comment

In coming weeks I will fill out my 800s Constantinople setting Hisil with Spirit Rulers & Knights of those area. Here I have basic ideas I have for now – some guidance are looked for. I will then stat those spirits as examples in this topic.

Cisters – Rat ( What kind it can be? Survivalist Rat? )
              Great Palace – Empire’s Eagle ( Pure & Assembly of Eagles Totem )
              Habour – Golden Horn – one of leading city’s spirit, great Golden Crescent from which flows water - & Cunning Seagull
              Hagia Sophia - He Who Suffer on Cross ( Totem of Lodge of Roman Ritual )
              Hipodrome – Three Headed Snake ( Fidia Pack Totem ) & Milion Stone ( next to Hipodrom )
              Imperial Library – Great-Knower ( Spirit Lord, in form of sentient Library's bookshelf ) & Wise Owl ( Cenobites Pack Totem )
              Streets – Cats. A LOT of Cats Spirits.
              Marketplaces – Cerberus (Publicanis Pack Totem )
              Theater – Pegasus ( Black Furies Lodge Totem )
              Last edited by wyrdhamster; 04-17-2020, 06:22 AM.

LGBT+ through Ages
              LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Starting doing spirits for my game, so here is first portion of Spirits Lords.

2. Library - Great-Knower

Great-Knower is ruler of Imperial Library’s of Constantinople Hisil. A wall of scrolls with which codices from papyrus and parchment hang, a completely new plumage of a bird that is shedding old feathers. In the central, upper part of the wall there are holes for new papyri, which form the "eyes" and "lips" of this Hisil ruler.

He is almost single-minded, drive to his main mission of hoarding and sharing knowledge. He needs to exchange one piece of lore for another –giving lore freely is totally unheard of him. Of course, each ‘knowledge exchange’ is worship ritual for him, from what he get’s his Essence. A bit uncearing, he is like old grandpa to myriads spirits in the Library itself, at the centre of labyrinth that Shadow Realm reflection the place is.

Umia: Knowledge
                Ilthum: Library ( Scrolls and Books)
                Power 12, Finesse 8, Resistance 10
                Willpower: 10
                Essence: 25
                Initiative: 18
                Defence: 8
                Speed: 0 ( 5 when levitating around Library, but he almost never do this )
                Size: 10
                Corpus: 20
                Influences: Knowledge 4, Books 3, Library 2
                Ban: Great-Knower cannot share knowledge not getting other in exchange
                Bane: Fire made by the wood from first version of Imperial Library
                Manifestation: Fetter, Image, Reaching, Shadow Gateway, Twilight Form
                Numina: Aggressive Meme, Dement, Mixed Blessing ( Library, Language )*, Pathfinder, Seek, Sign, Telepathy*

LGBT+ through Ages
                LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

3. Rat-The-Resilient, Lord of the Constantinople Cisterns

Rat-The-Resilient is Lord of Constantinople’s Cisterns Hisil. He is central spirit of underground labyrinth that in later centuries can be called ancient sewers. He started his existence when first rat from Justinian Plague died under the New Rome in year 541 AD, bringing Black Death to the City. He survived, like his physical originals, all the plagues, hunts and even invasion of cats on the streets to fight the disease. He ate his brothers and sisters, rising in power and intelligence. Now it’s gigantic rat, same in size as typical human, with some catchy paws. All his motivation is to survive. On the other paw, he supports Beshilu nest in other taking of Cisterns and gnawing Gauntlet.

Umia: Animals
                  Ilthum: Rats ( Vermins )
                  Power 8, Finesse 10, Resistance 12
                  Willpower: 10
                  Essence: 25
                  Initiative: 22
                  Defence: 8
                  Speed: 11
                  Size: 5
                  Corpus: 17
                  Influences: Rats 4, Resilience 3, Diseases 2
                  Ban: Cannot show weakness in his survival
                  Bane: Corpses of first rat that died from Justinian Plague ( 541AD ) in Constantinople
                  Manifestation: Discorporate, Gauntlet Breach, Reaching, Twilight Form
                  Numina: Bane Sense*, Blight*, Drain, Entropic Decay, Implant Mission, Plague Bearer*, Regenerate

LGBT+ through Ages
                  LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Working...
                  X