1001 Spirits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1001 Spirits

So could not find topic with Search button for spirits sharing and creation - so started one now.

I need to create some Totem and spirits for my game - so here are best ideas for those.

Now, I do not have idea for first one of them - just that I need one from Imperial Library of Constantinople, leading pack of Bone Shadows inside. Some spirit connected to libraries or mythical beasts of Greek literature are to be looked for.

My stuff for Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ through Ages
    LGBT+ in CoD games

Re: Spirits

It's been a while since I have made any updates, but here is a link to my thread of Spirits and other ephemeral entities.

Curios, Relics, and Tomes - A collection of Relics (Cursed and Otherwise)
    The Horror Lab - A collection of Beasts, Monsters and less definable things.
    Strange Places - A collection of Dark, Mysterious, and Wondrous Locations
    Twilight Menagerie - A collection of Ephemeral Entities

Comment

I love your topic, Reighnhell, but was thinking on topic in Werewolf cotext. Like I will prepare few Totems, that you do not prepare normaly.

My stuff for Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
      LGBT+ through Ages
      LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

So here is my first take on self-made spirits, to more general use - but also Totems of particular groups.

1. Wise Owl

Wise Owl is Totem of generational Bone Shadows pack in one of greater libraries. Legend says that Owl is one of those belonging to Athena, from her personal flock. Centuries ago Owl stalked the nights, catching rodents in Hisil. Now it stalks knowledge and lore, wanting to uncover secrets of universe. But as her original goddess, bird still know how to hunt - and how to gauge eyes.

Wise Owl, beside showing to her pack worshipers, is known to Fetter to precious books, to find new candidates for next generation of her cult, when they take new book to read.

Power 5, Finesse 7, Resistance 5, Willpower 10, Essence 20
        Initiative: 15
        Defence: 5
        Speed: 10
        Size: 3
        Corpus: 8
        Influences: Knowledge 3, Owls 2
        Ban: Offered new knowledge, Owl cannot refuse
        Bane: Snake deceiving others
        Manifestation: Reaching, Gauntlet Breach, Image, Materialize, Fetter, Twilight Form
        Numina: Aggressive Meme, Implant Mission, Occult Sight*, Omen Trance, Pathfinder, Seek

* Occult Sight is from Reighnhell’s list of new Numina

LGBT+ through Ages
        LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

There goes @Wyrmhamster highjacking threads again. At least he's not plagiarizing now. Baby steps.

Comment

Working...
          X