[2E] Lodges Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [2E] Lodges Questions

So doing some setting building, come across some issues with now 2E rendition of Lodges. Few questions will spring from them, surely. To remind those not knowing, 2E Lodges rules are in The Pack book.

1. Tribal Pillar Lodge with members in other Tribes? For example, I have early medieval setting and scholars and book copiest pack that works perfectly for the Bone Shadows and Lodge of Scrolls. Only Lodge of Scrolls is Iron Masters Pillar. Can there in Lodge be packs from Bone Shadows also? Or maybe, really, I should make pack the Iron Masters in the first place? On the other hand, 'copiest monk that question dead' speaks to me more as Bone Shadows thing. Hmmm...

Sum-up for Lodge of Scrolls:
    'Uratha culture remains, broadly speaking, an oral one. Wisdom and stories, even training and facts, are passed through story, song and conversation. While many amongst the Cahalith maintain that this is the only way to spread true wisdom, rather than the empty knowledge of facts, the Iron Masters have never agreed. The Lodge of Scrolls is the most widespread lodge within the tribe, and many consider this lodge to be almost a sub-tribe rather than just a lodge. The Scroll-Keepers work ceaselessly to discover, compile and record knowledge that will serve the Forsaken well in generations to come. At the heart of the lodge members’ work is repairing what they see as the great folly hidden in the necessary death of Father Wolf. With Father Wolf died more knowledge of the Shadow Realm and the nature of reality than the Uratha now possess. As a race, they have forgotten more than they remember. And that knowledge, the awareness of ignorance, rankles something fierce. The greatest concern, of course, is that the information gathered cannot be allowed to fall into the wrong hands — and the Scroll-Keepers are violently protective of their gathered lore in the way that only werewolves can be.' - Source

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ through Ages
    LGBT+ in CoD games

Yes, tribal pillar Lodges can include members from other tribes, they're just predominantly made up of the tribe they serve as a pillar to. The Lodge of Garm in The Pack is an example of this.

- Chris Allen, Freelance Writer & Developer

​Like my work? Feel like helping me stay supplied with tea? Check out my Patreon

Comment

As I was feeling Lodges slightly changed in 4 years from the Pack book publishing...

2. What Sacred Prey definition could Lodges have? Generally new Prey categories - or new Environment where they perform Sacred Hunt? We had over 4 years ago topic about it - are this findings still working with general Lodges ideas?

3. How looks like new write-up scheme for Lodges? Are there added Mysteries sections instead of Stories?
      Last edited by wyrdhamster; 04-23-2020, 05:04 AM.

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
      LGBT+ through Ages
      LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
        As I was feeling Lodges slightly changed in 4 years from the Pack book publishing...

2. What Sacred Prey definition could Lodges have? Generally new Prey categories - or new Environment where they perform Sacred Hunt? We had over 4 years ago topic about it - are this findings still working with general Lodges ideas?
        It's pretty much the same. It's not just a prey/environment divide, a method of the hunt can be a thing. And as you see through the Lodge of the Field in the core book they range pretty far. Like Bunyip has said, they area refinement. Whether they hunt car spirits, they hunt the roads, they hunt with vehicles, they somehow narrow things down.

3. How looks like new write-up scheme for Lodges? Are there added Secrets sections instead of Stories?
        The Pack didn't have Secrets but it seemed due to wordcount, they were posted separately on the blog here.

http://theonyxpath.com/profane-myste...-the-forsaken/
        Last edited by nofather; 04-22-2020, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X