[2E] Loci Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [2E] Loci Questions

1. Is Locus exists in both Material and Shadow Realm alike? Like, if I have chalice being Locus - I can grab it in Shadow the same way I can in Material world?

2. Do Loci ratings stack on the Loci in nearby area? For example, if I have four 1-dot Loci in their Zone of Influence ( like small stash of 'magic items' or something ) are they treated as one 4-dot Loci? Assuming or not, they have similar Resonance on them?

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ through Ages
    LGBT+ in CoD games

I'm currently trying to get a better sense of the Shadow myself but I'll weight in, because the debate might be beneficial to both of us.

1) No. A Locus exists in the Material and leaks essence through the gauntlet to the shadow.

2) No, and No. They accumulate but do not compound. So four 1-dot loci would produce the sum of four individual loci, not the equivalent of a four-dot loci. It is coincidental if the two values match. Equally, since they are separate, I say that they do not have similar resonance in the strict sense. However, the reality is that resonance resonates and I could see the persistent cohabitation of loci influencing each other. Yet, it is not true to say they are one. Consider a dorm of students: each student remains individual even while influencing and being influenced by others. So again, similar resonance is incidental, not inherent.

Comment

Working...
    X