[2E] Harmony Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [2E] Harmony Questions

You were sure it will come, sooner or later... I have not clear image on one thing - and surely next will come with this.

1. Is Tribal Oath permanent Ban Condition on particular Uratha? I ask as one PC in our game have lowered Harmony to Ban territory ( Harmony 4 ). His Tribal Oath would make great Ban Condition to him. However, I'm not sure if Tribal Oath, de facto, already the Ban of all Tribes characters - only it's not written for all of them on sheets. Rephrasing the question then - Is Tribal Oath hard ( rules-wise ) Ban Condition on everyone - or just guidance for tribes characters?
    Last edited by wyrdhamster; 05-09-2020, 02:58 AM.

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ through Ages
    LGBT+ in CoD games

It's not a Ban Condition.

Comment

So I can give players Ban based on the Tribal Oath - only by breaking then Tribal Oath, they get Breaking Point to Flesh and Ban repercussions. Cool!

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
      LGBT+ through Ages
      LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

I searched the Core book for all "breaking point towards X" and found these, besides the list next to Harmony on page 104. Seems to me like you might be interrested in adding it to your very useful Hacks Hub.

Spirit

WtF 131
        Nature
        BEAST RIDE (WISDOM)
        Should the animal be killed while she is riding, she is ejected back to her own body and treats it as a breaking point towards Spirit.

WtF 135
        Technology
        IRON SLAVE (WISDOM)
        Should the vehicle or machine be destroyed while the Uratha is riding it, she is ejected back into her own body and treats it as a breaking point towards Spirit.

WtF 141
        Rite
        SACRED HUNT (••)
        If the Uratha bring down a spirit that is the prey of this rite, they may divide its remaining Essence amongst themselves as they see fit; this can be used to destroy a spirit by draining all its Essence and discorporating it, but doing so is usually a breaking point toward Spirit and is seen as disrespectful if done without good reason.

WtF 144
        Rite
        TOTEMIC EMPOWERMENT
        Being empowered by the totem is a breaking point toward Spirit for an Uratha, and an Integrity breaking point for a human or Wolf-Blooded.

Flesh

WtF 108
        SELF-CONTROL (••) Prerequisites: Resolve ••••
        Effect: Your character can stave off her spirit nature. When compelled to shift in a stressful situation due to low Harmony (see p. 96), you may spend a point of Willpower to allow her to remain in her current form for the scene. Doing so is a breaking point toward Flesh.

WtF 138
        Change
        THE FATHER’S FORM (PURITY)
        Further, taking Gauru form and not engaging in combat goes against Father Wolf’s ancient expectations; shifting to another form to end this Facet is a breaking point towards Flesh.

WtF 165
        FORCING DOORS
        To make things easier for the persuading character, he can apply Hard Leverage — a catch-all euphemism for threats, intimidation, drugging, blackmail, and other heavy-handed forms of coercion. If the persuader uses a form of Hard Leverage, it’s a breaking point towards Flesh.

Comment

YayDee - I love this compilation! I very much thank you for that! And it's just now added to Hubs by being in this topic - as rest of X Questions series.

LGBT+ through Ages
          LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Working...
          X